(1A) AP POLL Sept. 26th

BDF36

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Championship game will be played @ South Pitt when Gordonsville comes to town in the Quarterfinals. That is the closest anybody in 1A can come to the Pirates. Everyone in west Tennessee is playing for 2nd

I am not saying Huntingdon will win the championship. However, everyone just needs to keep thinking we can't. That is exactly what everyone thought in 2003 when David Lipscomb was the prematurely crowned champion.

I guess we'll just have to let it play out. But mark my words Huntingdon will not be playing for a Gold ball this year. :thumb:

You know you may just be right. But are you willing to back it up?

If Huntingdon is playing for a gold ball, you leave CoachT and never return. If Perry Co or Wayne Co is, I will leave CoachT and never come back.

I am giving you two shots at it to my one. How convinced are you that your right?

...........WHATEVER

South Pittsburg does have a BRUTAL schedule. 4 of the past 5 games are really tough. I just took a look at it. The #1 ranked team in 2A, the #3 ranked team in 2A, a 6A team and a 3A team that has handed to South Pitt the past two seasons. They better continue to work and get better. No one is going to hand them anything.

South Pittsburg does have a BRUTAL schedule. 4 of the past 5 games are really tough. I just took a look at it. The #1 ranked team in 2A, the #3 ranked team in 2A, a 6A team and a 3A team that has handed to South Pitt the past two seasons. They better continue to work and get better. No one is going to hand them anything.

One game......Beat Gordonsville and win 'STATE'.....lose to Gordonsville and they win 'STATE'

Edited by lancer10

How does the Polk team compare to last year? Man, they had one LB that was a one man wrecking crew.If you can come out of this brutal schedule with no major injuries you should be golden,well except for Gordonsville,who I think is legit.

Wayne County or Huntingdon IMO will be reppin the west.,though I lean towards Wayne.

Well your post could throw a wrench in my prediction, if the Pirates dont get healthy, cause that wasnt the S.Pitt team Friday @ Signal that I saw play against Sequatchie, yall may lose a couple more and have to go on the road

How does the Polk team compare to last year? Man, they had one LB that was a one man wrecking crew.If you can come out of this brutal schedule with no major injuries you should be golden,well except for Gordonsville,who I think is legit.

Wayne County or Huntingdon IMO will be reppin the west.,though I lean towards Wayne.

Is this the same wc that came west and got whooped by west carroll in a jamboree?