Bradley Central @ Ooltewah

alt1958

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teams are not going to stop Bradley's offense, but Bradley's defense isn't going to stop a good offense either.

Which brings us back to my original comment about the perceived weaker links; Bradley's Defense versis Ooltewah's Offense. Which of these units is going to win that battle?

There is no Baylor or Blackman left on the schedule. But from now on out, all the games count. Each game will be a fight. The Bears have to come with their "A" game, or they will face unpleasant surprises. I have seen them not show up and lose games they had no business losing. Ooltewah and McMinn won't roll over for us, and you know Cleveland and Walker Valley save their best for us. Bradley better buckle up and buckle down for the final run.

You won't have to be concerned about Walker Valley. Just sayin'..... :thumb:

Bears will not win if they play the same as last Friday. Line didn't hold their blocks, ball carrier running backwards into the endzone. Sloppy... sloppy. What happened to the Bears who played against Soddy Daisy and Baylor. Saw linemen just pushing with their hands and releasing the DL. Backs not carrying out fakes. Running wrong pass routes. Ect Ect

Bears will not win if they play the same as last Friday. Line didn't hold their blocks, ball carrier running backwards into the endzone. Sloppy... sloppy. What happened to the Bears who played against Soddy Daisy and Baylor. Saw linemen just pushing with their hands and releasing the DL. Backs not carrying out fakes. Running wrong pass routes. Ect Ect

I would have to agree with you on this one. They really need to play much better. Luckily they were good enought to beat Rhea with an effort that did not meet what I would have expected.

But every team has games like that, and hopefully they got it out of their system.

I would have to agree with you on this one. They really need to play much better. Luckily they were good enought to beat Rhea with an effort that did not meet what I would have expected.

But every team has games like that, and hopefully they got it out of their system.

If you want to play well you have to rest well! You can't expect to be able to give your all when the night before a game, nevermind that it's a school night, you stay over at a friends house, and not go to bed until after 1a.m.! I won't mention players names but one was mine...not happy bout that!! By the way, hes at home now and in the bed...haha!