Bradley Central @ Ooltewah

alt1958

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching this one on tv, 24 to 21 at the half ooltewah. Bears have gotten hosed the last 2 times they had the ball, one on a 3rd down spot where they spotted the ball a yd and half short by the replay and then a no call on a pass interference in the endzone ball still hit stovall in the mask but he was pushed and fell trying to make the catch again replay showed the defender push off with 2 hands thats a automatic call, then they shank a field goal, 2 different quarters for both teams 2st all bears second all owls, take away the refs and it's a good game. Goosedad is that another one of your Mannings on the field and does he wrestle as well?

I thought the spot was bad, but didn't really have a good angle, although those closer were raising cain.

That last pick 6 receiver ran a go route QB was going for a stop route. Congrats to the Bears they did enough to win. Exciting game just a little short for Owls.

Band was awsome

I was trying to decide if the reciever or the QB screwed up on that play. It was an obvious bust.

Owls played tough, and made it a lot more exciting that I wanted. :)

Watching this one on tv, 24 to 21 at the half ooltewah. Bears have gotten hosed the last 2 times they had the ball, one on a 3rd down spot where they spotted the ball a yd and half short by the replay and then a no call on a pass interference in the endzone ball still hit stovall in the mask but he was pushed and fell trying to make the catch again replay showed the defender push off with 2 hands thats a automatic call, then they shank a field goal, 2 different quarters for both teams 2st all bears second all owls, take away the refs and it's a good game. Goosedad is that another one of your Mannings on the field and does he wrestle as well?

Yes..he's mine and no he hasn't wrestled in a couple of years,but might this year.

My game summary(in case you missed it):

The so-called TV announcers are horrible(do they even know what play by play is?)

Ooltewah gave it away

3 INTs...2 pick 6s

1 TD dropped when 2 recvrs in the same spot in the endzone

1 TD called back when Owl recvr steps out and comes back in.

Over and over again wide open recvrs are over thrown

choosing to throw sideways all the way across the field,then acting surprised when its picked.

Kicking off out of bounds 3 times(2 in a row at onr point)?

No deep ball(when it was there all night)just my opinion.

But the play-calling was mixed well until last 5 minutes or so.,.right before the last pick 6 had enuff time to work it down and at least tie it,maybe or go ahead.

Hate it for the kids and did mention the TV guys aren't very good?

Ooltewah will win out and go deep in the playoffs hope I'm hoping owls have some home games come playoff time.

Bradley took advantage,congrats on them I guess.Good game to watch,if your not BC or Oolt.)

Go Owls!

Edited by bipbopzot

The so-called TV announcers are horrible(do they even know what play by play is?)

Ooltewah gave it away

3 INTs...2 pick 6s

choosing to throw sideways all the way across the field,then acting surprised when its picked.

But the play-calling was mixed well until last 5 minutes or so.,.right before the last pick 6 had enuff time to work it down and at least tie it,maybe or go ahead.

Ooltewah will win out and go deep in the playoffs hope I'm hoping owls have some home games come playoff time.

Bradley took advantage,congrats on them I guess.Good game to watch,if your not BC or Oolt.)

Go Owls!

Ooltewah had a good plan. The pass game was working, but 3 picks are still 3 picks. and Bradley's defense turned them into points which is what was needed. Not sure about deep ball open all night, but Ooltewah had opportunities there.

We did wonder if Ooltewahs' chains were made of rubberbands a time or two tho. ;)

Both teams made good plays and made mistakes. some of that was due to their own error some because of the other team forcing it. Great football game for TV.

Ooltewah gave it away

3 INTs...2 pick 6s

Go Owls!

Yeah announcers terrible but Owls have some play makers when you get them the ball of course Bears d isn't that good against speed. It was entertaining but very sloppy game.