Upcoming - Indy vs. Franklin

notredame

and just who you beat. I guess we give you Brentwood but they no good this year, but I guess coffee couty was tough. :roflol:

Since you say IHS is better then I give you field goal. FHS 24 IHS 3

Rebel D hittin!

Dumb question when you don't know who I pull for. Franklin is one of the teams we beat. Oops.

Looks like you are losing some faith in your team. You had them winning 24-0, now you are saying 24-3, what happend to the shut out you were predicting for your great D?

And just to help you keep your perspective, you got beat by the fourth place team and the second to last team in 7aaa, which means in 7aaa you would be on the bottom with LaVergne. Ouch. Get over yourself. You'll get in the playoffs, but you wont last long.

Edited by IronGut

Looks like you are losing some faith in your team. You had them winning 24-0, now you are saying 24-3, what happend to the shut out you were predicting for your great D?

And just to help you keep your perspective, you got beat by the fourth place team and the second to last team in 7aaa, which means in 7aaa you would be on the bottom with LaVergne. Ouch. Get over yourself. You'll get in the playoffs, but you wont last long.

Pretty sure him giving them another 3 is more mocking than actually thinking they'll get it...Indy does have a great kicker though so they might get 3. However, this Class of Seniors at Franklin have never played in a game where Independence has scored a point against htem, and they're determined to make sure it stays that way.

Pretty sure him giving them another 3 is more mocking than actually thinking they'll get it...Indy does have a great kicker though so they might get 3. However, this Class of Seniors at Franklin have never played in a game where Independence has scored a point against htem, and they're determined to make sure it stays that way.

I dont really care who wins between the two teams. I think its funny that what you guys consider your best teams in the district would be considered the worst in 7aaa...and the head to head this season confirms that.

Caution, last time I heard all this not respecting IHS I was on the field sidestepping a lot of rebel players crying on the field (indys playoff win)

Soon masheen, you will be worrying bout beating brentwood just to take 2nd place

That is not this time. we sick of hearin how sick the IHS D is too. We will see tomorrow night. 24-0 I am back for the SHUTOUT! Someone ask the Indy seniors what it is like to score on Franklin. They cant tell ya. :roflol:

That is not this time. we sick of hearin how sick the IHS D is too. We will see tomorrow night. 24-0 I am back for the SHUTOUT! Someone ask the Indy seniors what it is like to score on Franklin. They cant tell ya. :roflol:

Some interesting things being said about your coach on the Hillsboro thread.

Some interesting things being said about your coach on the Hillsboro thread.

Leave it alone and lets play football. Just rumors and all talk. NOTHING to it at all. This is so stupid to think any different.

Go Rebels. I can't wait til tomorrow night. Going to be a great game and I think the Rebel Offense will show the Indy defense who is boss. Let's go Rebels. Keep your head straight and win the district.

Really Franklin people? I am sick of getting on here and in every thread about Franklin, all of the Franklin folks say the game they're in is a guaranteed win. Guess what?! THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES. This cocky attitude isn't helping anything. I am a firm believer in that confidence is key, but to act like every game is a guaranteed win is ridiculous. The rebels aren't as good as y'all make them out to be. They're a solid team and should make at least the second round of the playoffs, but they're certainly not invincible and there are better teams out there. I think the rebels will pull a W out of this one, but I don't think it will be a blowout (will be happy if I'm wrong, blowouts are fun). Eat some humble pie, grow up, and represent our school with some class. Go Rebels.

• Upvote 1

Really Franklin people? I am sick of getting on here and in every thread about Franklin, all of the Franklin folks say the game they're in is a guaranteed win. Guess what?! THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES. This cocky attitude isn't helping anything. I am a firm believer in that confidence is key, but to act like every game is a guaranteed win is ridiculous. The rebels aren't as good as y'all make them out to be. They're a solid team and should make at least the second round of the playoffs, but they're certainly not invincible and there are better teams out there. I think the rebels will pull a W out of this one, but I don't think it will be a blowout (will be happy if I'm wrong, blowouts are fun). Eat some humble pie, grow up, and represent our school with some class. Go Rebels.

Guess your the only realistic, practical, reasonable, rational Franklin fan. I was actually enjoying the Franklin crap talk...

Leave it alone and lets play football. Just rumors and all talk. NOTHING to it at all. This is so stupid to think any different.

Go Rebels. I can't wait til tomorrow night. Going to be a great game and I think the Rebel Offense will show the Indy defense who is boss. Let's go Rebels. Keep your head straight and win the district.

This is Crawfords last season at Franklin. Bet on it.

I've been reading these posts for the past 2 weeks, always checking them to see if anything knew is said, and the trash talk is what this game is all about. I don't know why Franklin fans are getting so much hate on here from everyone for being "classless or cocky" because the people from Indy are saying just as much stuff on here from what I can tell. Anyways, I'm assuming a very fun game to watch. My guess on prediction would be 10-7 Franklin winning. Very low scoring game with 2 good defenses. Franklin will manage to get a turnover that puts them in great starting field position to win. Indy will end their scoreless streak with a touchdown (also from a turnover resulting in great field position.) Heard there will be a white out from the Indy student section and a blackout from the Franklin one. Can't wait to watch this one, the atmosphere should be great!

I've been reading these posts for the past 2 weeks, always checking them to see if anything knew is said, and the trash talk is what this game is all about. I don't know why Franklin fans are getting so much hate on here from everyone for being "classless or cocky" because the people from Indy are saying just as much stuff on here from what I can tell. Anyways, I'm assuming a very fun game to watch. My guess on prediction would be 10-7 Franklin winning. Very low scoring game with 2 good defenses. Franklin will manage to get a turnover that puts them in great starting field position to win. Indy will end their scoreless streak with a touchdown (also from a turnover resulting in great field position.) Heard there will be a white out from the Indy student section and a blackout from the Franklin one. Can't wait to watch this one, the atmosphere should be great!

Of course it will be a great atmosphere considering indy has one of the best student sections in the state. Id like to know of one thats better. Franklin is just trying to act like they have a decent one by copying with the blackout when they actually always have a terrible student section. No matter what the indy faithful is always repn

Why in the world would Independence want to do a white our for a home game? Franklin will be wearing all white. A white out is only smart when the HOME team is also wearing white. Ignorance.

This is for sure going to be a great game. Independence is always a hostile place to play, but not one of the best in the state. Ravenwood years ago was great, and Indy can't hold a candle to The Pit in Lincoln county, Alcoa, or Maryville, or any of the top Rutherford County teams. Just another glance of Williamson County vauntedness.

As for the actual football game, it's on like Donkey Kong. Rumor has it that the Indy coaches pulled a "Eubanks" and painted a sign and hung it on the fence over there. Way to go, that will win you the game :roflol:

I made my prediction early in the week. This will be a low scoring game, Franklin will come out on top, and Indy will try to pull their tricks with special teams.

One last thought, when you're the daddy high school of the county, you don't copy anyone.....they copy you.