Upcoming - Indy vs. Franklin

notredame

Franklin knows for sure! We are sick and tired of hearing how great Indy D is. We will see the truth sure enough! FHS D will not allow Indy to score so what that mean. FHS wins easier then most think. I go ahead and tell score now.

FHS 24

IHS 0

Evident that you are a kid, but goodness, such poor grammer.

Franklin will not shut out Indy this year. It means too much to them and their kicker is too good.

Having seen both teams play, a few observations;

Franklins offense is easier to shut down, as it is one dimensional and that one dimension cant throw well under pressure. Independence has a weak offense too, but they have different things to run/throw at a team.

While Indy gave up more points to CHS, their defensive players are stronger and more disciplined than Franklins.

Franklin plays with great attitude and the expectation to win, even though their talent is not as good as many of the teams they play.

Independence is the better team, but they may not believe in themselves yet. A weak schedule has hurt them.

This should be in interesting game. I give the nod to IHS, but wouldnt be surprised if FHS wins.

Franklins offense is easier to shut down, as it is one dimensional and that one dimension cant throw well under pressure. Independence has a weak offense too, but they have different things to run/throw at a team.

While Indy gave up more points to CHS, their defensive players are stronger and more disciplined than Franklins.

Franklin plays with great attitude and the expectation to win, even though their talent is not as good as many of the teams they play. Independence is the better team, but they may not believe in themselves yet. A weak schedule has hurt them.

This should be in interesting game. I give the nod to IHS, but wouldnt be surprised if FHS wins.

Franklin's offense is one dimensional? What do you call our running back? We have more backs then just C Black but coach likes to give it to him more. as for that one dimensional stuff, what about Matt's stats they would be so much better if we were just one dimensional. Independence the better team? I dont think so. Rebels do expect to win and we will 24 - 0

Franklin plays with great attitude and the expectation to win, even though their talent is not as good as many of the teams they play.

Independence is the better team, but they may not believe in themselves yet. A weak schedule has hurt them.

Looks dead on right to me.

Franklin's offense is one dimensional? What do you call our running back? We have more backs then just C Black but coach likes to give it to him more. as for that one dimensional stuff, what about Matt's stats they would be so much better if we were just one dimensional. Independence the better team? I dont think so. Rebels do expect to win and we will 24 - 0

@irongut well well well stated.

@ rebel you are one demensional , look at your season rushing stats. Indy does not fear your rushing game and that is a fact, respect it yes ,fear it hardly. After a team faces an o Line and the I train all other backs look like Jv material

I will tell you I was the first one to call out Dyson and the offense, but they get it done ...

Fhs is not lacking scouting , they will load the box so it will come to the big boys up front ....The Eagles, can't be throwing any int's if they want to win. I do believe indy will be able to run the ball, I do think indy will keep Matt in check

But as I said before if fhs for a up early in the game, doubt may creep up in the ihs minds , however eagles have been proving all year long they beat the odds

@irongut well well well stated.

@ rebel you are one demensional , look at your season rushing stats. Indy does not fear your rushing game and that is a fact, respect it yes ,fear it hardly. After a team faces an o Line and the I train all other backs look like Jv material

https://www.facebook.com/FHSRebelsFootball

As you can see here, the Rebels have rushed for over 1200 yards this season, which might not seem incredible (an average of 154 per game, over 5 per rush), but is still good. Especially when going against defenses such as Smyrna and Siegel. Which is, I think, enough to prove they aren't 1 dimensional

Edited by TheMasheen

Im pretty sure they didnt make coach t for the players to get on and talk about there own team and thereselves on here. So rebel0741 why dont you worry more about playing the game instead of what your going to write next on coach t. Reality is Franklin is very down this year and if indy is ever going to beat them this is the year.

Eagles will pull out the W

17-10

As you can see here, the Rebels have rushed for over 1200 yards this season, which might not seem incredible (an average of 154 per game, over 5 per rush), but is still good. Especially when going against defenses such as Smyrna and Siegel. Which is, I think, enough to prove they aren't 1 dimensional

Your wins are against a bunch of 5A schools and way down 6A schools. You are not a run offense and will get no respect or serious yards running against IHS.

You got beat by the second to worst team in Rutherford County. Get over yourself. Just like the QB, FHS is overhyping itself and not looking at reality.

IHS got beat by the second best team in Rutherford. IHS is better, but it will come down to their confidence to beat you, so FHS has a chance.

Your wins are against a bunch of 5A schools and way down 6A schools. You are not a run offense and will get no respect or serious yards running against IHS.

You got beat by the second to worst team in Rutherford County. Get over yourself. Just like the QB, FHS is overhyping itself and not looking at reality.

IHS got beat by the second best team in Rutherford. IHS is better, but it will come down to their confidence to beat you, so FHS has a chance.

and just who you beat. I guess we give you Brentwood but they no good this year, but I guess coffee couty was tough. :roflol:

Since you say IHS is better then I give you field goal. FHS 24 IHS 3

Rebel D hittin!

You're right, it's so tough going against a tough Siegel defense giving up over 23 points a game who only beat ravenwood 21-7.

and just who you beat. I guess we give you Brentwood but they no good this year, but I guess coffee couty was tough. :roflol:

Since you say IHS is better then I give you field goal. FHS 24 IHS 3

Rebel D hittin!

Caution, last time I heard all this not respecting IHS I was on the field sidestepping a lot of rebel players crying on the field (indys playoff win)

Soon masheen, you will be worrying bout beating brentwood just to take 2nd place