Oneida vs. Oliver Springs

rufusbass

great game by both teams. Hard fought. Too bad there had to be a loser. Will say that I'm glad to see OS play 4 full qtrs of football. Agree Pujo, Oneida bunch is a classy bunch, excluding ask_me.

Congrats to OZ. I wasn't there but I had updates by text or call every few minutes. Sounds like it was a dandy. To bad my Indians had to come up short but you both can't win now can you. OZ, again, nice job. Oneida get back to work. Sounds like OZ exposed a few things to focus on correcting. Use this week to keep getting better. PCC

Good game, boys. Refocus, get back to work you.still have a shot at the district.

That was a classic high school football game last night..2 very good teams and very clean,hard fought game.both teams could have alot of football to play and some big games left!! I am very proud of my bobcats but them Indians have nothing to hang their heads about. Better get those heads up and get ready for next one because it's a big one

That was a classic high school football game last night..2 very good teams and very clean,hard fought game.both teams could have alot of football to play and some big games left!! I am very proud of my bobcats but them Indians have nothing to hang their heads about. Better get those heads up and get ready for next one because it's a big one

I couldn't have said it any better. Oneida has a very good and young team. They're well coached and a tough bunch. To the Oneida fans and parents that was one of the best atmosphere's I've been to in a long time, you have alot to be proud of. Sorry if we offended anyone by our celebration after the game, but it was just great to be able to hold on and get a win against a great program. Smash, Cleatless, Crow, and other posters from Oneida I know this stings (believe me I know how it feels) but I just want to commend you guys, you're some of the CLASSIEST posters on coach t. And being a parent from an opponent I appreciate how you guys post about the games without bashing the opposition, especially the kids. I'll be pulling for you guys the rest of the year (unless we meet again)lol. Keep up the PCC you have a lot to be proud of.

I couldn't have said it any better. Oneida has a very good and young team. They're well coached and a tough bunch. To the Oneida fans and parents that was one of the best atmosphere's I've been to in a long time, you have alot to be proud of. Sorry if we offended anyone by our celebration after the game, but it was just great to be able to hold on and get a win against a great program. Smash, Cleatless, Crow, and other posters from Oneida I know this stings (believe me I know how it feels) but I just want to commend you guys, you're some of the CLASSIEST posters on coach t. And being a parent from an opponent I appreciate how you guys post about the games without bashing the opposition, especially the kids. I'll be pulling for you guys the rest of the year (unless we meet again)lol. Keep up the PCC you have a lot to be proud of.

I agree completely. Oneida's coaching staff, fans, and players are a very classy bunch. That was a great game. Trust me we know how hard it is to lose one like that, we've done it twice already this year. I would like you all even more if you would kick ask_me (Stiltner) outta town.lol

I agree completely. Oneida's coaching staff, fans, and players are a very classy bunch. That was a great game. Trust me we know how hard it is to lose one like that, we've done it twice already this year. I would like you all even more if you would kick ask_me (Stiltner) outta town.lol

Thanks for the kinds words guys and Congrats to the Bobcats. Came down to a fist fight and last punch wins.

I can say 100% the folks here in Oneida want to win, but win the right way. With discipline, toughness and hardwork. Just have to go back to work next week. I’m pretty sure Coalfield won’t feel sorry for us. :thumb:

Either way, Just so every knows, ask_me is NOT associated in any way with Oneida anymore, other than posting on here and pretending to be an Indian. He coached here for 1 year and was asked to leave! After that year, He did this same routine of posting as an Oneida person about 4 years ago. Actually, Tony Lambert asked him to stop (Apparently, he likes Coach Lambert) and he stopped posting. Since TL is now at Scott High, He is posting again and we have what we got!

Edited by SmashMouth

http://tusculumpioneers.com/article.asp?articleID=3048

Thought some of the Indian faithful might enjoy this one :thumb:

Outcome wasn't what I'd hoped for but on the other hand a very good day offensively.

Shae also had a great game. Oneida was well represented Saturday, they just gotta find some D.

Good for Torry! Man, what a leader. No one outworked him! Glad to see him and Shay doing well.

Thanks for the kinds words guys and Congrats to the Bobcats. Came down to a fist fight and last punch wins.

I can say 100% the folks here in Oneida want to win, but win the right way. With discipline, toughness and hardwork. Just have to go back to work next week. I’m pretty sure Coalfield won’t feel sorry for us. :thumb:

Either way, Just so every knows, ask_me is NOT associated in any way with Oneida anymore, other than posting on here and pretending to be an Indian. He coached here for 1 year and was asked to leave! After that year, He did this same routine of posting as an Oneida person about 4 years ago. Actually, Tony Lambert asked him to stop (Apparently, he likes Coach Lambert) and he stopped posting. Since TL is now at Scott High, He is posting again and we have what we got!

I feel your pain, they tell me the dude grew up in OZ, I don't remember him. I'm just glad he hates us!

I feel your pain, they tell me the dude grew up in OZ, I don't remember him. I'm just glad he hates us!

I bet this is the same cat that was at Cloudland several years back. That would explain his dislike with Hampton ,because the head Coach at Hampton was the head coach at Cloudland at that time. I don't think it went all that smooth. I'm not so sure he likes anyone,just hates a few.He might need to grow up a bit.