Loretto at Waverly

baseballer22

Well, the time has came for one of the biggest games of the year for the Loretto Mustangs. Last year against Waverly it was a hard fought game that ended in a 7-0 Loretto win. This year's game should not disappoint anyone. If Loretto wins then they basically have sencond place wrapped up but if they lose who knows what is going to happen in the Region. What are ya'lls thoughts on this game and predictions on the outcome?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wchstiger8

I wont put a score because it really doesnt matter. A win is a win. This is the second biggest game the Tigers will play this season. We ruined our chances with Lewis Co., but it wont happen again. We are sick and tired of not having any fan support at the games. We lost 2 games and they all stopped coming. We are in the fight for the playoffs. We are going to prove ourselves worthy this Friday. This one is for second place in the region. Whoever has the biggest heart will pull this one out. Speed doesnt matter in a game like this.

Guest snapracin

FROM A OUTSIDER LOOKING IN:LORRETO HOLD YOUR HEADS UP PROUD AND GOODLUCK AGAINST WAVERLY.I HAVE A SON THAT PLAYS AT COLLINWOOD AND EVEN THOUGH I WILL PROBABLY HEAR IT AFTER SAYING THIS YOUR TO LOSSES SO FAR CAME AGAINST 2 1-A POWER HOUSES.EZZEL AND COLLINWOOD WOULD MORE THAN LIKELY GIVE ANYONE IN YOUR REGION MORE THAN THEY COULD HANDLE AND I THINK LORRETO PLAYED 2 VERY GOOD TOUGH GAMES AGAINST BOTH.SO LETS GO GET WAVERLY!! GOOD LUCK AND STAY HEALTHY!!I AM A TROJAN FAN AND IF YA SHOW THE SAME KIND OF HEART AS YOU DID WHEN YOU PLAYED COLLINWOOD,WAVERLY WILL BE IN FOR A GAME.

Waverly Tigers (5-2) R(2-1)

REGION

Waverly vs Richland (W) 48-0

Waverly vs Harpeth (W) 18-0

Waverly vs Lewis Co (L) 0-38

Loretto Mustangs (6-2) R(3-0)

REGION

Loretto vs Fairview (W) 27-21

Loretto vs Richland (W) 35-0

Loretto vs Harpeth (W) 20-13

This game is very important to both teams.

I believe this will be a very good game.

Who do you think will win? What is your thoughts on the 2 teams? Who do you believe has the better team?

Thanks Senior WB/CB #7

Guest LILcoach

Dont know much about loretto, but waverly, you are hard to judge. I thought you were decent until I read the Lewis co. score. My opinion changed, im confused now. I also thought you were gonna give riverside a game. Until I saw there lewis co score. ...Good luck I hope yall win this friday, better bring 100% thats all I can say

[Edited by LILcoach on 10-13-02 6:33P]

I honestly think Waverly is better than the 38-0 loss they received at Lewis County. And I also think, for whatever reason, that some folks are still mesmorized by the Lewis County loss to Riverside? Parsons has a fine team, now 6-1, with their only loss to a strong USJ team. This past Friday night, Riverside dominated a very good AAA McNairy team, handing them just their second loss of the season.

If #14 for Loretto is back then, I give the game to Loretto bc 14 is a big player for them and everything, but if not it will be a good game. I think it will be a close game anyways.

Waverly alot of us will be there to watch yall play Riversid so I would love to see an upset of somehow. Like to see how yall really play against the best competition in my opinion yall will go up against next week. So good luck both this week and next week.

GO Waverly!!!!! ( IN WEEK 8 ) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Collinwood is now a powerhouse? Isn't here some rule on how many winning seasons you have in a row before you declare yourself a powerhouse? If there is I am sure it is set higher than 4. This time next year we will see if collinwood is still considering themselves a powerhouse. Don't get me wrong, You have a good team right now, but the term powerhouse should be reserved for programs that have winning seasons year in and year out, not just when they have one or two special players. Good luck. I hope your coaches can keep it going next year when the ward well is dry.