Big 8 2011-2012

TommyMan37604

According to the Tricities Sports report on the TN High and Morristown West game, TN High only used 11 players during the game. If that is the case then your argument about TN High using more players than Science Hill against Morristown West does not add up. Also, due to the large lead Science Hill had during the 2nd half they did not play their top 6 as much as they would in a closer game. I believe Science Hill is also working on their chemistry with some new players and trying to figure out what rotations work best for them. It should be interesting to see how each team improves throughout the season.

Victory,

You are correct. I was wrong about the MW game. THS did play 11 and not 15. Nevertheless, I still feel that SH would have the edge with their rotation of 11. You are right about trying some other girls for chemistry. The Hill is such a dangerous team because 5 (or more) different girls could lead them on any given night. THS on the other hand have a stellar athlete in Mitchell and she will be the typical leader 95% of the time.

This is a similar situation as last year...It was hard to stop Hensley...Goodman...Copney...Reid...Tarter...etc. THS had Burleson...Mitchell...and many 'other role players'...

IMHO, Stopping 5 or 6 players who average close to 10 pts or more a game is a difficult task.

THS will be competitive...and Mitchell will have to carry them...one way or another.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks like a two team race. THS and SHHS. I thought Boone would do something and they may still but Tues. they looked bad or frightened. THS put the clamps down on them and Boone turned it over and over. I did notice that THS was missing their post kid. Where is she at? South and SHHS go at it tonight what do you all think. I will be there and supporting.

Well it looks like a two team race. THS and SHHS. I thought Boone would do something and they may still but Tues. they looked bad or frightened. THS put the clamps down on them and Boone turned it over and over. I did notice that THS was missing their post kid. Where is she at? South and SHHS go at it tonight what do you all think. I will be there and supporting.

I'm with Tommy...I really thought that Boone would do much better against THS (at least a couple of quarters)

They did look frightened.

The post from THS when down with a knee injury playing against Greenville a couple weeks ago. I dont think a definitive prognosis has been made yet.

We are ready!! First year without any players from old era and SLS system fully implemented!

No more Kool - Aid, watch out Toppers you are first!

We are ready!! First year without any players from old era and SLS system fully implemented!

No more Kool - Aid, watch out Toppers you are first! (OOPS)

No more Kool - Aid, watch out Cougars you are first!

No more Kool - Aid, watch out Cougars you are first!

No more Kool - Aid, watch out Cougars you are first! (HEH HEH)

No more Kool - Aid, watch out Pioneers you are next!