Tenn.High at Dobyns-Bennett

dbFAN91

Found out today that you were right. It was Swafford on both plays. I was the one on the juice last night. :blush:

Found out right now that you are wrong twice. Lol. Swafford#8 made the catch and Foreman #6 returned the kick. Trust an Indian fan and screen who you are getting your information from. Roll Tribe!!!!! Oh yeah, did that continuous clock work out for you so you could get home to watch TD Friday Night????? Roll Tribe!!!!! And good luck next year with The Great Wall of Sullivan County!!!!!! :roflol:

Found out right now that you are wrong twice. Lol. Swafford#8 made the catch and Foreman #6 returned the kick. Trust an Indian fan and screen who you are getting your information from. Roll Tribe!!!!! Oh yeah, did that continuous clock work out for you so you could get home to watch TD Friday Night????? Roll Tribe!!!!! And good luck next year with The Great Wall of Sullivan County!!!!!! :roflol:

Oh, he's been wrong more than twice. He's been wrong like every time. You gota' feel sorry for Crap1. You really do.

thanks waco did you get my email, what do you think about this years def vs last years

Better defensive line, better at linebacker, from bad to worse in the secondary. Nobody can touch Maryville this year but our mistakes and the way we play pass defense is going to get us beat before we get to Maryville anyway.

Better defensive line, better at linebacker, from bad to worse in the secondary. Nobody can touch Maryville this year but our mistakes and the way we play pass defense is going to get us beat before we get to Maryville anyway.

I've made a lot of people mad by giving Maryville that kind of credit for some time.Any team can be beat,but it will take a near perfect game and Maryville will have to make a few mistakes of it's own.I'm not going to say we " will not" get our shot at them this year however.We have beat two of the best teams outside of Maryville in east TN.We "could" get beat by Science Hill or any other good team before Maryville if we don't play smart and tighten up in several areas.Our kickoff coverage is very poor and it was a big factor against Bearden last year.Stupid penalties were a major factor in our loss against Mcminimum.Our pass defense is unexplainable because we have great coaches and great athletes but it just hasn't come together for some time back there.Yes we could get beat but I'm hoping we will straighten out those things and roll for a chance during the playoffs.

Im thinking you might be a little lite in the loafers.

You're thinking??? Thats vertical progression. Nice to hear you have moved beyond the chest bumping. We will be pulling for you guys as you move forward representing Tri City football. Flute?? Come on man, answer the question. You seduced Cap into revealing his identity as a two sport schoolboy All American. What!s your game? I'm out my man. Double deuces!

You're thinking??? Thats vertical progression. Nice to hear you have moved beyond the chest bumping. We will be pulling for you guys as you move forward representing Tri City football. Flute?? Come on man, answer the question. You seduced Cap into revealing his identity as a two sport schoolboy All American. What!s your game? I'm out my man. Double deuces!

Well Ok.........be careful crossing the street Double douche.

Jack off was a waterboy during one of those Mythical State Championships in the 20's. :mrgreen:

Look WaCoff... the kick return I was referring to was the punt return that was called back for a block in the back. It happened right in front of me so I didn't have to ask anyone who it was. By the way you don't have to use two profiles to talk to yourself... it's just as effective to do it the way you normally do. :bored: