Maryville vs Farragut

sports19

Upset Possible?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Two top 10 4AAA teams meet in Farragut. Is an upset possible or will this just be another Maryville practice game for the state championship?

This match up looks much more arractive now then it did when the season started. Farragut will be sky high when this game kicks off.

On top of all that Bladerunner thinks I picked Farragut to bring the gold ball back to west Knoxville.I would rather see Maryville get that gold ball and Farragut just get the Admirals stolen memorial stone returned, however anything that gets Blade stirred up is good for coachT and I'm behind that.

darn the torpedos, full speed ahead and go Maryville - I'm pretty sure that's what the good admiral said during the battle of Mobile Bay.

Farragut can win this game but it will require a near perfect effort from the Admirals. They will have to control the clock with the run game, get their defense off of the field in a timely manner, and utilize the kicking game for points and field position.

Objectivly speaking I think Maryville will win the game, but I don't think they'll run away with it.

Maryville has not trailed in a game this season. They've been tied once, with Webb, and Alcoa came close to evening the score. Interesting. I might make the trip up to Farragut to see the Rebels challenged for the first time since early in the season.

As far as this game, I think that it'll be a good game in the first half, but Maryville will pull away in the second. This may be George Quarles' best offense ever, and the defense has been playing better and improving each week since Shawn Brown entered the starting lineup.

Go Rebels!

Why even debate...I have seen enough Maryville games to know that in a tight game, the ref already has his hand on a yellow hankie. Maryville has a well coached talented team. Farragut has a huge offensive line but only an average defense. If Farragut can run, the game will be close but, look for that laundry on the field.