(1A) AP Poll Oct. 10th

theGURU

The PC coaches and the two players themselves DID NOT know they were ineligible. But that doesn't matter I guess, as long it could help SP win another Gold Ball huh? Has SP gotten this kind of help in the past?

How can this possibly help SP win another gold ball? SP does not need to cheat to win a gold ball our record proves that and history is fixing to repeat itself. Put on your big girl skirt and try to come up with a plan to beat us.

How can this possibly help SP win another gold ball? SP does not need to cheat to win a gold ball our record proves that and history is fixing to repeat itself. Put on your big girl skirt and try to come up with a plan to beat us.

Do the fans from PC realize that they have a game with MTP this week? You would think by reading this they was playing Huntingdon or SP.

:P Really, no disrespect to SP, just stirring the pot ;). So everybody's thinking PC, WC, SP, GVille and Huntington will be the teams to beat? I know what PC has. I have watched a very good WC team play. I thought Huntington looked good when PC played them in the passing league and the scrimmage and figure they're better now. I've listened to parts of a couple SP games on the radio, I know they're good but its hard for me to judge a team from a radio broadcast. As for GVILLE I'm in the dark on them.

What is a Sonny Moore rating. How can we be ranked #45 in this pole, but ranked second in Murphy's pole. This pole is a bunch of mess. Their is no way our team is ranked #45 in 1A. This has to be a misprint. You think im joking but im not.

Quit playing stupid, you know exactly how to read that pole and what the #45 means beside SP.....

Relax buddy, and I'll shut my mouth when I feel like it. As for SP they have a great program year after year after year and from such a small community, humm...... they should be proud.

I know it is hard for some of you folks to believe, but South Pittsburg has had a winning football tradition that dates back earlier than the first state championship in 1969. The “Wall of Champions†in the SP Gym shows off teams that could have possibly won a state championship if they could have played for one back then. In those days it was all about bowl games….and the records show that SP won their share of them against higher classification teams.

We don’t have to prove to anyone that the kids that play at SP have gone to school there since pre-k. SP is like any other school….kids come and go from K-12. Our kids just have a PRIDE for SP football that a lot of teenage kids today would never understand unless they put on that orange and black jersey. Small town football is big here and always will be.

I know it is hard for some of you folks to believe, but South Pittsburg has had a winning football tradition that dates back earlier than the first state championship in 1969. The “Wall of Champions†in the SP Gym shows off teams that could have possibly won a state championship if they could have played for one back then. In those days it was all about bowl games….and the records show that SP won their share of them against higher classification teams.

We don’t have to prove to anyone that the kids that play at SP have gone to school there since pre-k. SP is like any other school….kids come and go from K-12. Our kids just have a PRIDE for SP football that a lot of teenage kids today would never understand unless they put on that orange and black jersey. Small town football is big here and always will be.

I completely understand the Pride factor. Some of the PC football fans don't really know where your coming from, but if you talked to some PC Basketball fans they understand Pride and Tradition. Our Basketball team is good year in and year out in PC and we don't bring in players to make it that way. We are to Basketball what yall are to Football. But the last couple years our County has produced some really good football teams as well. :thumb: