northeast tennessee preview

johnk731

This is just a little preview and opionated topic I would share to kick the 2011-2012 season off with.

Please feel free to agree or disagree.

1.Science Hill

2.North Greene

3.Cloudland

4.Elizabethton

5.Tennessee High

6.Unicoi

7.South Greene

8.Hampton

9.Dobyns Bennett

10.Greeneville

Rankings of players are in no certain order.

1.Tianna Tarter-Science Hill

2.Enjelica Reid-Science Hill

3.Maelyn Cutshaw-South Greene

4.Brooke Rhodes-Transfer from Watauga High to Cloudland

5.Laken Morrow-North Greene

6.Mindy Mcneese-North Greene

7.Courtney Wilson-Cloudland

8.Carly Frye- Chuckey Doak

9.Dorthy Dugger-Hampton

10.Ashley Lindholm-Volunteer

11.Jenny Snyder-Volunteer

12.Chandler Christopher-Greeneville

13.Randa Blakenship- Happy Valley

14.Reazyn Demoss- Elizabethton

15.Alex Anderson-Dobyns Bennett

16.Courtney Clarke-Cloudland

17.Christy Goodman-Science Hill

18.Rillie King-Unicoi

19.Chelsie Gardner-Unicoi

20.Natalie Sheffey-Daniel Boone

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just a little preview and opionated topic I would share to kick the 2011-2012 season off with.

Please feel free to agree or disagree.

1.Science Hill

2.North Greene

3.Cloudland

4.Elizabethton

5.Tennessee High

6.Unicoi

7.South Greene

8.Hampton

9.Dobyns Bennett

10.Greeneville

Rankings of players are in no certain order.

1.Tianna Tarter-Science Hill

2.Enjelica Reid-Science Hill

3.Maelyn Cutshaw-South Greene

4.Brooke Rhodes-Transfer from Watauga High to Cloudland

5.Laken Morrow-North Greene

6.Mindy Mcneese-North Greene

7.Courtney Wilson-Cloudland

8.Carly Frye- Chuckey Doak

9.Dorthy Dugger-Hampton

10.Ashley Lindholm-Volunteer

11.Jenny Snyder-Volunteer

12.Chandler Christopher-Greeneville

13.Randa Blakenship- Happy Valley

14.Reazyn Demoss- Elizabethton

15.Alex Anderson-Dobyns Bennett

16.Courtney Clarke-Cloudland

17.Christy Goodman-Science Hill

18.Rillie King-Unicoi

19.Chelsie Gardner-Unicoi

20.Natalie Sheffey-Daniel Boone

No Copney from Science Hill? Goodman was a senior last year. Snyder is at Boone now. Anyone here how Duggers knee rehab is coming?

No Copney from Science Hill? Goodman was a senior last year. Snyder is at Boone now. Anyone here how Duggers knee rehab is coming?

Ashlee Mitchell...NE TN Defensive POY??

Shy Copney...All Big 8??

Morgan Knack and Chloe Neil...JC Press List of 3 pt. shooters @40%??

Emily Edwards...JCP Top Scoring List

Morgan Depew...?

Lindsey Overbay...?

many others...

My mistake pancon.I am not sure how Depew,Mitchell and Neil slipped my mind all very good players. And for some reason I was thinking that Goodman was just a Junior last year.Emily Edwards is another very good player for Unicoi along with Mikayla Bennett. I also like the Cabbage girl from Grainger county but I was trying to stay with in the area and had a couple of other kids slip my mind so I will add a few more to the list to go along with yours. Any idea is to why the Snyder girls transfered?

But like I said I will add a few more to the list I was just going on who I have got the chance to see play over the summer and pieces of last year.

Morgan Knack- Science Hill

Sydnee Mitchell- Tennessee High

Jenny Snyder- Volunteer

Alison Brooks- West Greene

Baylee Head- Science Hill

Logan Tart- Tennessee High

Morgan Depew- Elizabethton

ALLISON BALL - COCKE COUNTY

ALISON ATHA - COCKE COUNTY

KAITLYN MARTIN - COCKE COUNTY

SHARINA COFIELD - COCKE COUNTY HS

Kara Cabbage- Grainger County

Bethany Spoone- Grainger County

Kasey Williams- Sullivan North

Gabby Lyons- Science Hill

Mikayla Bennett- Unicoi

Emily Edwards- Unicoi

Jaleesa Kennedy- Science Hill

Laura Johnson- Grainger County

Chloe Neil- Tennessee High

Hopefully that clarified a couple of more good players I didn't have room for on the first list but all very deserving players.

My mistake pancon.I am not sure how Depew,Mitchell and Neil slipped my mind all very good players. And for some reason I was thinking that Goodman was just a Junior last year.Emily Edwards is another very good player for Unicoi along with Mikayla Bennett. I also like the Cabbage girl from Grainger county but I was trying to stay with in the area and had a couple of other kids slip my mind so I will add a few more to the list to go along with yours. Any idea is to why the Snyder girls transfered?

But like I said I will add a few more to the list I was just going on who I have got the chance to see play over the summer and pieces of last year.

Morgan Knack- Science Hill

Sydnee Mitchell- Tennessee High

Jenny Snyder- Volunteer

Alison Brooks- West Greene

Baylee Head- Science Hill

Logan Tart- Tennessee High

Morgan Depew- Elizabethton

ALLISON BALL - COCKE COUNTY

ALISON ATHA - COCKE COUNTY

KAITLYN MARTIN - COCKE COUNTY

SHARINA COFIELD - COCKE COUNTY HS

Kara Cabbage- Grainger County

Bethany Spoone- Grainger County

Kasey Williams- Sullivan North

Gabby Lyons- Science Hill

Mikayla Bennett- Unicoi

Emily Edwards- Unicoi

Jaleesa Kennedy- Science Hill

Laura Johnson- Grainger County

Chloe Neil- Tennessee High

Hopefully that clarified a couple of more good players I didn't have room for on the first list but all very deserving players.

Bunch of good players listed...I'm impressed...you are a new poster Johnk...but you know a lot of quality ball players...You've been around a while it seems...

Must say...Gabby Lyons big time sleeper for the Hill...Glad to see you list her.

Haven't heard why Snyder transferred...that will hurt the Falcons!

Im an old timer pancon the age is catching up with me. :D And I agree the Falcons will really miss the Snyder girl. I thought with the Combo of her and Lindholm to go along with a couple of more good shooters they could compete for 3rd in that big nine conference. Anyway why we are on the topic of transferring Pancon how is the Rhodes girl from Cloudland? I got a chance to evaluate her at Carson Newman not to long ago and I believe she went for 22 and 10 but it was a one time thing so I thought I would ask your opinion.

Edited by johnk731

Im an old timer pancon the age is catching up with me. :D And I agree the Falcons will really miss the Snyder girl. I thought with the Combo of her and Lindholm to go along with a couple of more good shooters they could compete for 3rd in that big nine conference. Anyway why we are on the topic of transferring Pancon how is the Rhodes girl from Cloudland? I got a chance to evaluate her at Carson Newman not to long ago and I believe she went for 22 and 10 but it was a one time thing so I thought I would ask your opinion.

Brook is a winner on and off the court. Division 1 player. She is a true 6'-1" post that can put the ball on the floor and create. Great form on the shot, plus her release is at the 9' range. Goes right or left very well. Great defender. She has the potential to average a double double...Closer to 15pts/15rebs. a game. She would also have these numbers at a AAA school. Simply put, she's a fierce competitor!

The 2 things I liked about her game when I was evaluating at Carson Newman was she is a hard worker on the floor and thats without having the basketball in her hands,and she is a very coachable kid. I heard some coaches saying down there that Western Carolina was wanting her pretty bad is there any truth to that?

The 2 things I liked about her game when I was evaluating at Carson Newman was she is a hard worker on the floor and thats without having the basketball in her hands,and she is a very coachable kid. I heard some coaches saying down there that Western Carolina was wanting her pretty bad is there any truth to that?

Yes. WNC plus a host of others. Several are evaluating her...including ETSU.

I agree, she is very coachable. What a gift for Cloudland!

I agree Pancon,I watched Cloudland play a few times last year and they was very young. But they have a very good guard that can shoot the lights out that I have seen play in Knoxville over the summer quite a few times, and a 5'10 5'11 post player that handles the ball and plays like a guard. Are they capable with the Rhodes girl of making it to the state tournament?

Cloudland has all the components to win the state title this year. The transfer of the rhodes girl just put more cement on the foundation. Dont forget guards haley johnson and speedy senior sidney miller. Summer hughes and miller are deadly 3 ballers as well as clarke. It will be a pick your poison kind of team