Signal Mountain to appeal

Rabble Rouser

I might agree with your post if I knew what obfuscate meant. But then again, I might not agree with your post if I knew what obfuscate meant.

Maybe you should enroll on SM and take advantage of the educational advantage. Not knowing the word obfuscate could qualify you for a hardship if you can tote the rock

• Upvote 1

I hope that if anyone involved in the appeal process is reading comments on ANY site, that they take them for what they are - simply a single person's opinions. It is NOT the school or spokesperson for SM making the comments. It is some very loyal fans - one reason I love SM is that we have an abundance of fans.

And I can tell from reading the comments over the last few days, there are a few trying to speak for the whole who are NOT from SM, but simply trying to bring out the hatred in others.

Please do not allow the few to speak for the whole. If this is affecting your perception of SM and SMHS, don't come back to any website discussing the issues until after you have finished the appeal process. I know this is football country and I am glad we have an organization (TSSAA) that sets the rules to try and keep the Friday Night Lights glowing with fairness. But remember that there are another 69 kids on the team who are suffering. They just want to play ball. And they are good athletic boys that could have taken us to state with pride all by themselves! Tim is not a villian - he is a great kid who has been turned into a media circus by people who do not know him or anything about SM other than what they read online.

It is very simple when placed in front of you - just like any ADULT would see. Team filed paperwork, paperwork was deemed wrong (only SM AD knows why), someone noticed and reported it to authorities, authorities announced judgement, team appeals, appeal is heard by authorities, authorities announce decision on judgement - possibly new sentence (lighter or harsher). Natural process of how things work in life. It doesn't amount to a hill of beans what anyone on this site thinks or says, it only matters the evidence presented and whether the evidence is enough for judgement. Now, if you are part of the governing body and making definitive statements on here - shame on you! You should not be making judgements until you have heard the team's appeal - that is what you were elected to do. But listen to the appeal with fairness in your heart and mind - as if it is the first time you have heard it (not tainted by message boards and media sensationalism).

Thank you for your time. I have said my piece and I am at peace with TSSAA decision after appeal (the process TSSAA has included in their own rules).

And the above quote is exactly why there is no pity party planned for you, your high school of choice, or anybody else involved with this situation. For your information the high school in which you place upon a pedestal is no better or no worse that any other school. Education starts at home, with the parents. Your efforts to spin this into academic opportunities is a joke. Everybody knows this is about stacking the deck athletically. You & the people around you have hurt your own local kids by mirrors and deception.

Having a shinny new school, busing athletes up a dang hill, thumping your chest, and screaming at the top of your lungs along with the pounding of your fingers at every turn put you in the spotlight. Well that Childress man just cut off your electricity. Your arrogance has been noted. The blame rests with the man you see in the mirror! :thumb:

You also assume a great deal.

I hope that if anyone involved in the appeal process is reading comments on ANY site, that they take them for what they are - simply a single person's opinions. It is NOT the school or spokesperson for SM making the comments. It is some very loyal fans - one reason I love SM is that we have an abundance of fans.

And I can tell from reading the comments over the last few days, there are a few trying to speak for the whole who are NOT from SM, but simply trying to bring out the hatred in others.

Please do not allow the few to speak for the whole. If this is affecting your perception of SM and SMHS, don't come back to any website discussing the issues until after you have finished the appeal process. I know this is football country and I am glad we have an organization (TSSAA) that sets the rules to try and keep the Friday Night Lights glowing with fairness. But remember that there are another 69 kids on the team who are suffering. They just want to play ball. And they are good athletic boys that could have taken us to state with pride all by themselves! Tim is not a villian - he is a great kid who has been turned into a media circus by people who do not know him or anything about SM other than what they read online.

It is very simple when placed in front of you - just like any ADULT would see. Team filed paperwork, paperwork was deemed wrong (only SM AD knows why), someone noticed and reported it to authorities, authorities announced judgement, team appeals, appeal is heard by authorities, authorities announce decision on judgement - possibly new sentence (lighter or harsher). Natural process of how things work in life. It doesn't amount to a hill of beans what anyone on this site thinks or says, it only matters the evidence presented and whether the evidence is enough for judgement. Now, if you are part of the governing body and making definitive statements on here - shame on you! You should not be making judgements until you have heard the team's appeal - that is what you were elected to do. But listen to the appeal with fairness in your heart and mind - as if it is the first time you have heard it (not tainted by message boards and media sensationalism).

Thank you for your time. I have said my piece and I am at peace with TSSAA decision after appeal (the process TSSAA has included in their own rules).

A rational post--what are you doing on here?

It IS a moving van - we're such a poor county, that's what the football team does for fundraising in the off season, moving furniture to pay for things LIKE THE GRASS ON THE FIELD THAT YA'LL KILLED!

:roflol:

I told you it isn't dead. Just needs a little sun. Or better yet go get a couple of sun lamps and put on the spots. Oh wait is that why PC called and turned us in because of the spots on the field. :roflolk: