Signal Mountain to appeal

Rabble Rouser

Seems like you done suffered another skillet attack that's got yer mouth runnin while yer brain still ain't recovered. You callin out names and repeatin stupid break room rumors is very unbecoming of you.

Now that Signal's glass house is shattered, you might want to think before you start throwin rocks. Better yet, why don't you go freshen up a little on the the part of the T$$AA bylaws that talks about parents and guardians.:shock:

Dad burnit MT, ain't that whats every posters been a doing repeatin rumors.........recon that's what got the whole thing goin.OP says theys been plenty SM folkes been callin out names that don't have squat to do with the Eagles' current position. Figure the TSSAA folkes knows the bylaws thou and going to see other folkes do too. Kinda figure thing jest mite get bigger real soon after all the stirring is done. Can't help but feel real bad for ALL the SM youngons caught up in the grown folkes mess..............

Edited by OLD PIRATE

When Old Pirate shows up, Purple Grad disappers. I think they may be the same person. Never see one with the other...

NO!

Let's not start that again - last time it was Mtn Troll and APB - met both under the PC scoreboard last week... and because I didn't frisk them and check ID's, people still doubt it.

OY!

:shock:

• Upvote 1

I hope that if anyone involved in the appeal process is reading comments on ANY site, that they take them for what they are - simply a single person's opinions. It is NOT the school or spokesperson for SM making the comments. It is some very loyal fans - one reason I love SM is that we have an abundance of fans.

And I can tell from reading the comments over the last few days, there are a few trying to speak for the whole who are NOT from SM, but simply trying to bring out the hatred in others.

Please do not allow the few to speak for the whole. If this is affecting your perception of SM and SMHS, don't come back to any website discussing the issues until after you have finished the appeal process. I know this is football country and I am glad we have an organization (TSSAA) that sets the rules to try and keep the Friday Night Lights glowing with fairness. But remember that there are another 69 kids on the team who are suffering. They just want to play ball. And they are good athletic boys that could have taken us to state with pride all by themselves! Tim is not a villian - he is a great kid who has been turned into a media circus by people who do not know him or anything about SM other than what they read online.

It is very simple when placed in front of you - just like any ADULT would see. Team filed paperwork, paperwork was deemed wrong (only SM AD knows why), someone noticed and reported it to authorities, authorities announced judgement, team appeals, appeal is heard by authorities, authorities announce decision on judgement - possibly new sentence (lighter or harsher). Natural process of how things work in life. It doesn't amount to a hill of beans what anyone on this site thinks or says, it only matters the evidence presented and whether the evidence is enough for judgement. Now, if you are part of the governing body and making definitive statements on here - shame on you! You should not be making judgements until you have heard the team's appeal - that is what you were elected to do. But listen to the appeal with fairness in your heart and mind - as if it is the first time you have heard it (not tainted by message boards and media sensationalism).

Thank you for your time. I have said my piece and I am at peace with TSSAA decision after appeal (the process TSSAA has included in their own rules).

I disagree.

8 seconds left in the half, Polk County has possession, and as the clock runs down, PC goes to the locker room - your coach decided to be cute and call a timeout at 1.8 secs left to half time, making Polk return to the field for another meaningless play. No class and I don't doubt he plays fast and loose with any rules/regs that get in the way of his success - that's your SM coach. I have zero sympathy for him - and all the sympathy in the world for the collateral damage done in his name to the kids on the SM team. He is the head coach, he is ultimately responsible for making SURE the rules are followed by his team.

Belipriiiice.png

Know what makes it worse? Found out recently he may possibly be a distant cousin of mine - and I don't like it one bit - makes all of us look bad.

I think anyone who has ever played before or put their blood and sweat into something only for it to be pulled out from under them can identify with and have sympathy for ALL the SM players. You hate it for the kids. Although it's difficult to see that on here because a lot of SM fans, not all, haven't exactly been humble and respectful during their one or two years of success.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A point clearly left out of all this banter on this matter..'ALL' the other SM players have sacrificed their blood ,sweat and heart their entire playing years for 'ONE' player !!! I for one am tired of hearing how Tim is doing..what about the other 50-60 SM players ??????? I reailze the long term implications are at stake but please remember without these other young men you have 'NOTHING' as they are your future ,,I feel especially bad for the SM seniors..