Signal Mountain to appeal

Rabble Rouser

roy, let me ask you a question, what will that ole carter boy do if they overturn this decision?

Snoball I garuntee you that Childress man wont overturn his decision. If that Carter man had been in their, he would not even have let that Price man have an appeal. Tell that Creasy man to make sure he has no illegal players, cause that Childress man will find out about it and his season will be over. You think im joking but im not.

Snoball I garuntee you that Childress man wont overturn his decision. If that Carter man had been in their, he would not even have let that Price man have an appeal. Tell that Creasy man to make sure he has no illegal players, cause that Childress man will find out about it and his season will be over. You think im joking but im not.

roy, i can't find that lankford boy, that grider has, anywhere in my murphy fair book. what is that mess all about. that lankford boy better be living in south pittsburg and not have a house somewheres else with running water and electricty or that childress man will drive down there and burn griders house down. i garuntee that childress man is not going to put up with anymore of this mess.

Edited by snoball5278
  • Upvote 1

Final score: the Signal Mountain Class Acts 76, CCS 35. Gotta love that Bill Price. Maybe he thinks total points will still get the Illeagles in the playoffs.

Yeah, I hope the smeagles get reamed by TSSAA - That so-called coach is a real piece of work... This is only CCS' what? third year with a varsity team? They are honest and good folks! Unlike Price and the SM administration.

Belipriiiice.png

On the bright side, they only have one game left - then they can watch the news for the playoffs.

Edited by Yeehaw

both teams started with a jv team three years ago.

CCS, unlike SM, doesn't cheat, doesn't import, nothing - they play a good game and did not deserve to be buried. Period.

Troll already bragged that the score should have been in the nineties, but they blew coverage a couple of times. Told him you just don't do that, not classy, not cool - he says it doesn't matter because nobody likes them...

:ugeek:

roy, i can't find that lankford boy, that grider has, anywhere in my murphy fair book. what is that mess all about. that lankford boy better be living in south pittsburg and not have a house somewheres else with running water and electricty or that childress man will drive down there and burn griders house down. i garuntee that childress man is not going to put up with anymore of this mess.

+1 for that one. :mrgreen:

Is it just me or does anyone else think Signal should have just took the punishment this year and went on, cause WRCB Channel 3 just said that if the case isnt ruled in Signal's favor that there are several more who would be ineligible. This could cost them that 2A state title as well

Good!

They deserve everything they have coming to them - I am sitting here actually offended by what they did to CCS. It ain't right and from what troll says, they don't care either.

A ss.gif

is coming....

That Lankford boy played on Griders team last year. I dont know why Grider did not list him in the Murphy Fair book. He is a real good runner, but he is legal. I tried to tell everyone that after that Childress man busted those Perry County boys that he would not put up with anymore of this mess. That Price man did not believe me and now that Childress man has told that Price man that he cant go to the playoffs. I guess nobody will get to spear that Price mans mascot this year. :roflol:

Yeah, I hope the smeagles get reamed by TSSAA - That so-called coach is a real piece of work... This is only CCS' what? third year with a varsity team? They are honest and good folks! Unlike Price and the SM administration.

Belipriiiice.png

On the bright side, they only have one game left - then they can watch the news for the playoffs.

You know I watched Polk play a great game the other night and have told everyone what a class act PC was, y'alls offence looked great almost perfect. So we made a mistake, I bet we are not the only ones with an "illeagal" player.