UGa 18 UT 13

swamp

Well, UT had their chances. I think Banks may have been the bright spot of the day. He may not have played the perfect game, but he played with a lot of heart and made some plays. But he'll be the scapegoat tomorrow. What a difference Clausen would have made, we'll hear. Clausen being under center could have saved UT's awful secondary from being picked apart (again). Clausen could have miraculously saved TN from a blocked punt and a blocked FG.

UT has more losses to come, with or without #7.

I think a lot of things were solved in this game.

1-Clausen is important to UT and the team.

2-Kelley Washington is a fine receiver, but I think Charles Rogers has solidified posession of the Biletnikoff.

3-Georgia really is really that good.

4-The Special Teams are horrible...I don't know what Alex Walls did (strained a quad against UF in the pre game)...but the other kicker is like 4/7 and Walls needs to get back...that injury was 2 weeks ago...and they really need to get him back. UT's kicker missed one against UF, he missed one against Arkansas too.

James Banks is the MAN!!!!

Banks is better than Clausen, in my opinion. I wish UT would stick with him. To do what he did as just a Freshman in his first ever game, on the road at the #6 team in the nation, after working in practice with only the third string......Banks is the MAN.......

As far as Kelley goes.....I don't see how that puts him so far behind Rogers??? He had a freshman QB in, who is a running QB. Kelley can only do so much...as shown by his GREAT catch near the end of the game to set UT up for their second touchdown.

Kelly Washington is still the best reciever in College Football......

4-The Special Teams are horrible...I don't know what Alex Walls did (strained a quad against UF in the pre game)...but the other kicker is like 4/7 and Walls needs to get back...that injury was 2 weeks ago...and they really need to get him back. UT's kicker missed one against UF, he missed one against Arkansas too.

Actually Alex Walls was hurt in the pre game vs. MTSU because I was there and I remember saying where is Walls to someone when we kicked the first PAT. I think he re agravated the injury against Florida.