Sequatchie Co. vs. Signal Mnt. (Oct.28)

Omniscience

Whatever the score Indians play with respect!

SM playing with chip on there shoulder.

Good luck Indains!!

No chip on shoulder. Just good football talent and depth. You're just mad you have to play us. Signal Mountain is coming to town. Get over it.

When the village idiots start trying to pick a fight, we'll walk away.

Whether Tim plays or not, there's a whole lot of whoopin comin down on our valley friends between snap and whistle!

I just hope the SC coach and players have more sense than most of the SC posters on this message board and don't develop the "if we can't beat them, let's pick a fight" mentality. I don't think it will happen, but I could see us loading the buses and moving out early if those actually involved in the game acted as immaturely as the hatred spewers on this board.

:(

No chip on shoulder. Just good football talent and depth. You're just mad you have to play us. Signal Mountain is coming to town. Get over it.

Whether Tim plays or not, there's a whole lot of whoopin comin down on our valley friends between snap and whistle!

I just hope the SC coach and players have more sense than most of the SC posters on this message board and don't develop the "if we can't beat them, let's pick a fight" mentality. I don't think it will happen, but I could see us loading the buses and moving out early if those actually involved in the game acted as immaturely as the hatred spewers on this board

Edited by Ball360

yes they can. if not sure pick up the phone and call them. being brash think you'll knew everthing cost you 6 win.

It wasn't being brash it was interpreting rules that can be interpreted in different ways that cost us 6 wins. I would agree they should be able to change with out issue. But apparently the only way they can change on a rezoning or reassignment and maintain eligibility is to move or apply for a hardship. And this is just plain stupid. I also don't think it's what the TSSAA meant by this but it's what it says.

so if SM would have gotten clarifaction would 6 win be vacated. ie were not sure of his eligibilty what's your thought mr. tssaa? kinda like geico a 20min call could save you $700 and six wins.

Edited by beaverclever

I just hope the SC coach and players have more sense than most of the SC posters on this message board and don't develop the "if we can't beat them, let's pick a fight" mentality. I don't think it will happen, but I could see us loading the buses and moving out early if those actually involved in the game acted as immaturely as the hatred spewers on this board.

Signal probably gona get the Win on this...but regardless from here on out..Signal will be the Illegals..all respect is thrown out the window..doesn't matter if ya'll win State 10 yrs in a row...don't think its hatred spewing...its loss of respect.

for the sake of all i hope it's a clean safe game with respect and maturity from all sides.

I just hope the SC coach and players have more sense than most of the SC posters on this message board and don't develop the "if we can't beat them, let's pick a fight" mentality. I don't think it will happen, but I could see us loading the buses and moving out early if those actually involved in the game acted as immaturely as the hatred spewers on this board

I am not from a valley team and have been on both ends of losing and beating SC. The one thing I know about that group is that the score is not going indicate the effort that the Indians will bring to the match up. No doubt the Eagles are a heavy favorite. You can depend on the Indians to play hard. They will not expect anything less from Signal Mountain. As far as the discussion on this board, it should now focus on the game. I expect the SC supporters will be on their best behavior. I suggest that Signal worry about Signal and let the game unfold.

You can bet that the TSSAA will be on site and that there have been some discussions with the game administrator and officials. The coaches and players will surely be on a short lease. I would expect quick whistles, flags and sideline warning. Hopefully the Chattanooga association is sending an experience crew to this game site.

Most if not all of the ones continuing to bring up the player, LFO, Cleveland, other related issues, seem to be fans of other teams, or your own fans still discussing the whole process. I have a hard time believing you don't realize this. I've seen none of the "mentality" you're trying to paint the fans with.

LIke I said earlier the only SC posters on here are myself, Bratt, and Indian. The rest are just Signal haters, which by the looks of it, is everyone but speagle and Troll. And Troll come on enough with the graphics, its not your best work. Plus there wont be any fight started by the Indians, we can still go to the playoffs, and any Signal mischief could land them on PROBATION

Why would Seq start fights when they have a playoff game the following week, possibly a home game if the right teams win elsewhere around the state? Sounds like you're hoping it will happen.

I'm looking forward to a good game. I don't have an issue with anyone in Sequatchie except that lying, no good, down right sorry principle of yours who happens to be the Board of Control Member for our area. This is just my opinion of him based on the facts. Not sure how other people on the Mountain feel about him as I haven't asked anyone and really don't care. My opinion is my opinion.

You been studying more on the re-zone/reassignment thing?