Sequatchie Co. vs. Signal Mnt. (Oct.28)

Omniscience

Everyone already kneww signal recruits players not a big secret.. deny it all you will but facts are facts.. and the talk of sm fans and players havin revenge and payback in stroe for seq is just plain ignorance. if sm fans or players have that little of sense to try to mess with anyone from seq at seq is just askin for it.. sm can talk a big talk but if sumthin did break out it wouldnt look to awful good for sm.. id feel bad for them..

Tommy Layne is a very good man and principal!!! He runs a great school. I truely believe that both teams will play great. I hate that any kid is ruled ineligible to play because it has happened to my own son this year also but rules are rules and to have a functioning society we must go by them. There are great kids on both teams and I hate that a team is punished for NOTHING the kids did. There should be a better way to punish either the coach or the school not the team. Not one kid who is eligible to play for SM should have wins or a playoff spot taken from them. The rule should be changed in ALL states and punish the school, coach or admin. but not the entire team they had nothing to do with it. I know both coaches and for anyone to believe one turned the other in I believe to be false. I love high school football and this is about the young men playing !!!! So both sides enjoy Friday night because it is the greatest time of your young life.

Coach

Nice Post!

Really hope most folks can put all the off the field stuff aside and just enjoy a classic football game played by two teams with tonnes of support and kids that have worked hard to have a good game every Friday night!

The hate is coming from SM. The true Indian supporters on here have not said anything that warrants a post like that. Why on earth would Seq start a fight. We're not the ones that have been convicted of anything.

Both schools have to go out and compete Friday night under circumstances they shouldn't have to. They're the ones that lose in this contest.

Are you Indians tellin us that no Indians live in Hamilton county? And if they do live in Hamilton are they paying to goto Sequatchie? They are alot of mountains around the valley with alot of county lines running over them. Is EVERYONE legal or "eligible" to play on that team? Just a question? Hope for a safe and good game Friday night but if we get hit with the rules I think everyone should be looked at! Good luck to the Indians and the Eagles.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!! (And to our coaches, we are still fully behind you all the way!!!!)

Are you Indians tellin us that no Indians live in Hamilton county? And if they do live in Hamilton are they paying to goto Sequatchie? They are alot of mountains around the valley with alot of county lines running over them. Is EVERYONE legal or "eligible" to play on that team? Just a question? Hope for a safe and good game Friday night but if we get hit with the rules I think everyone should be looked at! Good luck to the Indians and the Eagles.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!! (And to our coaches, we are still fully behind you all the way!!!!)

How much is the young freshman paying to go to Signal, cause we know he lives in Sequatchie

I don't know why you are asking me that question. As I understand it they are Indians in every county, since this land first belong to Indians.

What do you mean "if we get hit with rules", are you special? Lets just postpone all football because SM was punished. If Seq has done something wrong and I doubt they have they deserve the same thing.

I'm tired of this SM was a victim crap. Lets move on and talk football.

I don't know why you are asking me that question. As I understand it they are Indians in every county, since this land first belong to Indians.

What do you mean "if we get hit with rules", are you special? Lets just postpone all football because SM was punished. If Seq has done something wrong and I doubt they have they deserve the same thing.

I'm tired of this SM was a victim crap. Lets move on and talk football.

AGREED let just strap the equipment on Friday night and get down to business. This is a dead issue and hopefully next year will NOT even be an issue! :thumb: Hope all the best for ALL teams in the Chattanooga and East TN areas in the playoffs!

• Upvote 2

AGREED let just strap the equipment on Friday night and get down to business. This is a dead issue and hopefully next year will NOT even be an issue! :thumb: Hope all the best for ALL teams in the Chattanooga and East TN areas in the playoffs!

yep. until price finds some lost sole that lives out of zone that need nentoring. opps that can play football too!!

good luck for a safe game!

Good Post!

The countdown is own!!! we are just a day away from hopefully a classic football battle! Win or Lose both teams will remember this game for years! Rivalries are just that way! You ask any kid that's ever played ball in the valley whether it be for Sequatchie, Bledsoe, South Pitt, Whitwell or Marion and they will be able to remember THE GAME!!! that topped all wins for them during there career!

I realize no one seriously gives Sequatchie no chance at all in this game! But Boys you have a chance to take down a Giant just like David did! the underdog role is not a bad one you have nothing to lose! I remember my freshman year it was late in the season we were awful 1- 6 going to Bledsoe Co. They were 6-1 . We won that game!!!

Signal has hung a lot of points on some good teams, but no one is invincible!

Play hard and bring your best to the field and you will stand tall in Indian history!

Edited by msteele61

Good Post!

The countdown is own!!! we are just a day away from hopefully a classic football battle! Win or Lose both teams will remember this game for years! Rivalries are just that way! You ask any kid that's ever played ball in the valley whether it be for Sequatchie, Bledsoe, South Pitt, Whitwell or Marion and they will be able to remember THE GAME!!! that topped all wins for them during there career!

I realize no one seriously gives Sequatchie no chance at all in this game! But Boys you have a chance to take down a Giant just like David did! the underdog role is not a bad one you have nothing to lose! I remember my freshman year it was late in the season we were awful 1- 6 going to Bledsoe Co. They were 6-1 . We won that game!!!

Signal has hung a lot of points on some good teams, but no one is invincible!

Play hard and bring your best to the field and you will stand tall in Indian history!

Sounds nice.......but wont happen SM in a blow-out