Sequatchie Co. vs. Signal Mnt. (Oct.28)

Omniscience

Your hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me. Lets go back and look at most of the Greeneville threads from last year. I believe you guys took great pride in being the highest scoring team in the history for the state and along the way put up some pretty big wins. You even used starters all the way up to the 4th quarter in most of those lopsided victories. While we also had many lopsided wins too our starters sat almost the entire second half of all the blowout games. I also believe you guys were watching our scores to make sure you got more points than we did. So go jump on your soapbox on another thread.

You sure seem to be one of those do as I say and not as I do kinda people? :roflolk:

Smeagle, this is an outright lie...and you never got that on coacht. I recall 1 blowout when the starters played late and that was against Trezevant. I don't blame Ballard for that one as the younger players might not have kept their composure with the thug tactics employed by those Memphis boys. Greeneville starters showed amazing discipline in not getting sucked into the manure that Trezevant was slinging. That wold be the only reason I can see for Price leaving his starters in and given the circumstances I can see Sequatchie trying to push their buttons. I'm sure the Eagles have the leadership to stay composed and disciplined if the crap starts flying. Surely both teams know this game is under the microscope and will behave accordingly.

Smeagle, this is an outright lie...and you never got that on coacht. I recall 1 blowout when the starters played late and that was against Trezevant. I don't blame Ballard for that one as the younger players might not have kept their composure with the thug tactics employed by those Memphis boys. Greeneville starters showed amazing discipline in not getting sucked into the manure that Trezevant was slinging. That wold be the only reason I can see for Price leaving his starters in and given the circumstances I can see Sequatchie trying to push their buttons. I'm sure the Eagles have the leadership to stay composed and disciplined if the crap starts flying. Surely both teams know this game is under the microscope and will behave accordingly.

GullibleEdit.jpg

Once again the Signal Mountain folk not only show a total lack of class they are predicting how totally classless they will be. :flower:

I'm not from SM, I'm Seq fan. I was poking at JetPride. They talk about SM and then say SM will beat Seq by 60 - 70 points. I just think people are funny is all.

#1 Rodney Smith, #8 Jake Cates, #9 Eli Stout, #12 Logan Summers #13 Tyler Davis, #16 Cody Webb, #18 Thomas Smith, #21 Shane Yother22 Tyler Grant, #24 Randy Grant, #29 Jerry Fain, #37 Mitch Campbell #51 Jason Dent, #52 Sam Frizzell, #60 Timmy Austin, #71 Nick Ross74 Seth Hobbs, #99 Juan Martinez .

This years Senior Class. Congrats on great careers going into tonight these boys have never had a losing season. Overall record of 27-16. Including Sequatchie's 1st playoff win since 1996.

I know it's not on purpose but you missed Hudson. One small correction, it wouldn't have been worth a post had I not mentioned the first thing, the last playoff win had been 97, vs Smith County at Tennessee Tech.