Sequatchie Co. vs. Signal Mnt. (Oct.28)

Omniscience

Bratt's from Sequatchie, numbnut. Just keep thanking your lucky stars that yer kittycats won't have to face the Eagles this year.

thestupiditburns-1.jpg

Wish the Bashers would stay away from our board there taking all the fun out of it for the rest of us! I'm with Omniscience though with this rain coming down now, covering at 40 point spread with be tough! I don't see the Indians getting shutout of the end-zone either! I see turnovers impacting the score in this game as wet as it looks to be tonight!

Edited by msteele61

Wish the Bashers would stay away from our board there taking all the fun out of it for the rest of us! I'm with Omniscience though with this rain coming down now, covering at 40 point spread with be tough! I don't see the Indians getting shutout of the end-zone either! I see turnovers impacting the score in this game as wet as it looks to be tonight!

I'z jokin about the shutout. Tadpoles like mudholes.:roflol:

Not jokin about the spread, though. :roflol: I could see Barger pulling the starters to save em for the playoffs. Don't see us pullin nobody. Wouldn't be right to make the guys stand the sidelines in their last game.

The weather will have an impact tonight, no doubt. Turnovers and long drives that take up alot of time, is what will keep SM from scoring 40+. If Seq don't keep drives going and get at least two turnovers, I think SM will score 40 but Seq will score points to. Seq has to shorten the game and not turn the ball over. As usual, I don't predict Seq Co. scores, just hoping for a good game. Good luck to both teams and hope for a safe injury free night.

Good point.

I'm sure CCS can take some sense of satisfaction in giving up 70+ points while its clearly superior opponent kept the starters in.

So in your mind it's okay to beat another team 36-0, but your a poor sport to beat a team 72-36. Also, CCS's best player was scoring late in game when they put 50 on Marion, but that's okay because it's CCS. I think Blackman beat us by that amount, but that was also okay. And by way, there were only a few starters in the game when SM scored their last TD and it was 55 yard off tackle play. The key block was a ninth grade fullback.

It's sad folks like you just try to find something negative to write about Signal. Haters are going hate.

I'z jokin about the shutout. Tadpoles like mudholes.:roflol:

Not jokin about the spread, though. :roflol: I could see Barger pulling the starters to save em for the playoffs. Don't see us pullin nobody. Wouldn't be right to make the guys stand the sidelines in their last game.

It wouldn't be right for the starters to play against the jv either. As I look at it, you play every game your senior year as if it were your last. It's more of a honor to be pulled if a game is well in hand than beat up on the jv.

Playoffs or not, if SM was to be up by a lot, and they didn't pull most of the starter I wouldn't either. But that's just me and I know people want agree, so what.

So in your mind it's okay to beat another team 36-0, but your a poor sport to beat a team 72-36. Also, CCS's best player was scoring late in game when they put 50 on Marion, but that's okay because it's CCS. I think Blackman beat us by that amount, but that was also okay. And by way, there were only a few starters in the game when SM scored their last TD and it was 55 yard off tackle play. The key block was a ninth grade fullback.

It's sad folks like you just try to find something negative to write about Signal. Haters are going hate.

Never said that what Blackman did to SM was ok. Never said it was ok for CCS to have their best player in the game when they were up 50 on Marion. If those are true, then those were classless acts as well.

Don't justify SM actions by pointing the finger elsewhere. If you think it's ok to run up the score, just go ahead and say it. It's ok to disagree.

Edited by Chattcity

Never said that what Blackman did to SM was ok. Never said it was ok for CCS to have their best player in the game when they were up 50 on Marion. If those are true, then those were classless acts as well.

Don't justify SM actions by pointing the finger elsewhere. If you think it's ok to run up the score, just go ahead and say it. It's ok to disagree.

It wouldn't be right for the starters to play against the jv either. As I look at it, you play every game your senior year as if it were your last. It's more of a honor to be pulled if a game is well in hand than beat up on the jv.

Playoffs or not, if SM was to be up by a lot, and they didn't pull most of the starter I wouldn't either. But that's just me and I know people want agree, so what.

Will be interesting to see how the game unfolds. Hows the field. I love yall's stadium, but does it drain well?

Yep, and usually when you do this kind of crap the kids are the ones that end up getting the shaft, such as pointless injuries, personal fouls, ejections, etc. Coaches get to walk around pounding there chest's cause they beat a weaker team by 50+. Nobody wins in this type sceniro, nobody.

Will be interesting to see how the game unfolds. Hows the field. I love yall's stadium, but does it drain well?

If I were them I would play you guys in the old stadium where the visiting team was under the home bleachers and the team had to duck walk through a 4 ft tall tunnel and door to go onto and off the field. :roflol:

j/k Troll