Sequatchie Co. vs. Signal Mnt. (Oct.28)

Omniscience

I asked you a question. Answer it or shut up and move along. Your lame attempt at libel and slander has been answered.

I answered you rather quickly but you cannot read. The kid set out for a year before he played varsity football after enrolling in SM. He did this because he did not move, but had a hardship to attend Signal MT to attend school only. He also had a previous participation record from a TSSAA school. Tim did move from North Georgia and was granted at hardship to attend SM from the County. As I stated in my original post, SP did what it took to make it work for this boy that played every game at LFO last year.

I answered you rather quickly but you cannot read. The kid set out for a year before he played varsity football after enrolling in SM. He did this because he did not move, but had a hardship to attend Signal MT to attend school only. He also had a previous participation record from a TSSAA school. Tim did move from North Georgia and was granted at hardship to attend SM from the County. As I stated in my original post, SP did what it took to make it work for this boy that played every game at LFO last year.

Kid set out for a year......he got hurt and could not play, but was on the team and play in the spring.....NOT THE SAME THING,TRY A AGAIN : :unsure: Remenber my on your side,you just got to do better than that :roflolk:

Treetop, I am going to ask you a simple question. Did the kid that lived out on hwy 58 last year have an academic and athletic hardship papers approved? Everyone has avoided answering that one in the various threads on SM getting busted for playing an ineligible player.

I have personally answered this question 4 times in the last week, yet you keep asking. So you're either stupid or a moron and very possibly both. Please go away and work on your comprehension skills.

actually, he was in Brainerd's zone and not Howard's. However, that wasn't the question. It was the Highway 58 question that none of you ever answer. You just ignore it. :roflol:

I have personally answered this question 4 times in the last week, yet you keep asking. So you're either stupid or a moron and very possibly both. Please go away and work on your comprehension skills.

If you answered the hwy 58 question, it got buried in 75 pages of b.s. Resulting to name calling is against Coach-T guidelines. Just so you know. You don't do much for your cause because it is fans like you and treetop that get most people turned off by SM's dubious fast rise to notoriety. You don't know the difference from spirited rivalry, discussion and debate versus vile and spew.

Edited by rlh

actually, he was in Brainerd's zone and not Howard's. However, that wasn't the question. It was the Highway 58 question that none of you ever answer. You just ignore it. :roflol:

I answered three times. The only kid that ever played football at SM from the 58 area set out 12 months just like any other kid that had a previous record of participation that did not have a bonifide change of address. You can only deflect for so long.