Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

Teams in this region match up differently against each other. Mt. Pleasant has a tremendous amount of athletes,but with a young line and inexperienced recievers it is hard to say they matched up well against Perry County. Wayne County has an offensive line that is downright good, they come off the ball and hit with authority. Columbia Academy has a good ground attack, but without several big plays, passing or running, it is hard for the offense to play to perfection all night, more plays you run, the more chances you have to turn the ball over against good teams. Which on the other hand, Wayne County seems to do very well this year, they are no joke whatsoever, and Perry County has a hard nosed defense with several athletes who can make turnovers happen, forced or unforced you have to get the ball away for it to be a turnover. Oh yea, and the offense has ran several different schemes along with their Spread passing, you better be on your game against the Multiple looks they bring to the table. This will be a good game, no matter what experts say or do on the board, games are played under the lights on Fridays.

It def. raised mine...quite a bit actually

The only reason my eyebrows raised is because, I surprised that MtP didn't play any better, granted they had a good night against us, I expected more form them. I have said it before that the MtP WC game was not a good showing of WC and to not look into it. Wayne Co. has played 2 games where they were playing at their level Moore Co. and Cascade. We had a good game against CA but not one of our best. I know that PC will be the best team we have faced all year...as we will be for them. The only thing I can say right now about the game is that WC is gonna be coming into it after playing the three worst teams in the region and it's schedule. Go Cats!!! :thumb:

The only reason my eyebrows raised is because, I surprised that MtP didn't play any better, granted they had a good night against us, I expected more form them. I have said it before that the MtP WC game was not a good showing of WC and to not look into it. Wayne Co. has played 2 games where they were playing at their level Moore Co. and Cascade. We had a good game against CA but not one of our best. I know that PC will be the best team we have faced all year...as we will be for them. The only thing I can say right now about the game is that WC is gonna be coming into it after playing the three worst teams in the region and it's schedule. Go Cats!!! :thumb:

I agree here with you. To WC's favor is that hopefully no one gets hurt against Richland and WC players will be well rested. What is scary is that the oline has not had to play extremely physical lately although the Cwood game got a little physical and nasty in the trenches. Hopefully the Oline will be ready to hit people.

Let me tell all you fans something..... Whoever is able to run the ball the best will win !!!!

I'd like to see some of you JB folk. It was good to meet you, shep, moto, and the rest. I hope to see ya'll again this postseason....if you don't come to this game.

Well Got A Few Of The Guys Up From Mustang Country And We'll Be Coming Over To Watch The Big Game. We're Pulling For Ya Wayne County.

I'd like to meet a few of the Stang fans and put faces to names. If ya'll do come and see a guy walkin around in a North Alabama hoodie and Wayne County football hat than just stop me. I like to think am a friendly guy.

I think if PC would have beat mTp like that at home in The Jungle I would feel overly confident about this game. But mTp is always just a diff team when they are at home. That or I just personally always hated going there to play.

WC has always struggled against MtP....I don't know what the deal with that is but everyone has a hard time at their place.