Perry County at Wayne County

theGURU

OK... 3rd quater was all PC (42-12). That's a little closer to what everyone might expect from them. Not sure if PC stepped it up, or Loretto forgot there was a 2nd half, or maybe a little bit of both.

PC did not play their best in the first half, but the refs were HORRIBLE. As for #51 being ejected, that call was totally bogus. Should we have gotten a penalty, yes, but ejection? Absolutely not. Incidentally, #51 is one of the best defensive linemen in the state, and now he has to sit out the next 2 games. Hmmmm...

PC did not play their best in the first half, but the refs were HORRIBLE. As for #51 being ejected, that call was totally bogus. Should we have gotten a penalty, yes, but ejection? Absolutely not. Incidentally, #51 is one of the best defensive linemen in the state, and now he has to sit out the next 2 games. Hmmmm...

is there anyway the TSSAA can review that and maybe over turn it to just 1 game or a half or not even get a suspension at all???

is there anyway the TSSAA can review that and maybe over turn it to just 1 game or a half or not even get a suspension at all???

It is going to be appealed I watched it again last night. The kid from Loretto chop blocked #2 which when he got up #51 came along and clipped him. I never seen a clip grounds for ejection. I don't know if the refs said he threw a punch or what the grounds were for the ejection. I am sure it will be overturned . PC will have to cut down penalties if they want to go deep in the playoffs. PC played a pretty sloppy first half the refs made a few good calls and a few bad ones too. You have to play through that as a player. I noticed early on a lot spearing on PC players with the ball and it was never called. That is a good way to get a kid hurt in a defenseless position and somebody leading with their head. PC has their hands full this week time to forget last week and focus on WC . Vikings region champs back to back!