Sunbright v/s Oneida

TigerDog

I got to give credit to Sunbright for absolutely destroying Oliver Springs. I knew Sunbright would probably beta Oliver Springs just because of the coaching.

Hey Stiltner, back again huh? You were silent for a week after OS beat your Indians. Now you wanna start running that trap again. I'm not sure what you have against the OS coaching staff other than the fact that they never let you coach, but you were long gone before this staff was there so why don't you lay off. No one like you in OS or Oneida. Go back to coaching city league girls basketball where you belong.

Boy I long for the days of TL instilling PCC, discipline, and a very strong defense to the Indian nation.

First of all, before you go spouting off about PCC (of which you have no personal knowledge), you need a little history lesson. Oneida has had Class, Pride and Character long before the days of Tony Lambert. This started years ago when the tradition was in its infancy with the Great Bill Jacobs (who came from Coalfield) to coach at Oneida. He was a fantastic, tough and loved coach who instilled in not only his players but also his coaches, teachers and administrators to live with honor, class, pride and character. Coach Ben Daniel continued on the tradition, as did his successors, Jim May, Jim Burchfield, Keith Henry and Jimmy May. This is not a new concept that was brought in a few years ago. Coach Brewster also learned these lessons under his coaches, just as todays players are learning from their coaches. Talent and performance go in cycles, everyone has their ups and downs. These young men are out there every day working hard and for you to get on here and call out their PCC, shows what a great "fan" you are.