Siegle at Indy - who ya got?

NoLimit77

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good call , only question I have will Indy have a hangover from the win over the Rebs .

Indy D is as good as it gets but still worried playoff time and their offense it's realistic they can be a one and done with a 7 - 3 loss, but eagels have been shutting up all the critics up all year long as the underdog

I definitly agree with you, and do think there offense needs to keep improving to prevent that from happening in the first round. Luckily they got 2 weeks left to get everything figured out before they make that state championship run

Stockstill got back last week and has had all this week to get his timing back down. Yes, Indy has a VERY good kicker, but was just trying to let you know that Siegel has one also.

But why did you say seigal would win if it came down to the kicking game? Its okay you obviously made a big mistake by saying that and didnt really mean it, and lucky for indy you guys dont have an sec kicker. Just a very average one to us and what weve been used too the last 3 years.

But why did you say seigal would win if it came down to the kicking game? Its okay you obviously made a big mistake by saying that and didnt really mean it, and lucky for indy you guys dont have an sec kicker. Just a very average one to us and what weve been used too the last 3 years.

I said it because I do not know how Indy's kicker handles pressure. I know how Siegel's does.

I said it because I do not know how Indy's kicker handles pressure. I know how Siegel's does.

As for field goals only pressure he has had is one game winner a couple years ago but since nothing too hard for him, but as for punting he lost a handle on a punt but recovered and pootch kicked it down to the 1 yard line. Call it lucky but yes pressure he can handle. Lots of people underestimate how a kicker can help out teams not only in field position but having an outstanding defense really makes the opponents defense have to play their best.

Dyson and the other coachs have the boys ready went a little extra during practice yesterday in the cruddy conditions to get them ready for friday, not only that but these kids just move on from last week and focus on the next one. Honestly I have seen improvement in both qb's decision making, yes they more than likely take a sack but since week 0 both #18 and #6 know to tuck and run when the play is broke or if the pocket is coming in not to rush a throw, they'll take a sack. Again its the little things why they are successful.

Dont be suprised if Indy wins big.

As for field goals only pressure he has had is one game winner a couple years ago but since nothing too hard for him, but as for punting he lost a handle on a punt but recovered and pootch kicked it down to the 1 yard line. Call it lucky but yes pressure he can handle. Lots of people underestimate how a kicker can help out teams not only in field position but having an outstanding defense really makes the opponents defense have to play their best.

Dyson and the other coachs have the boys ready went a little extra during practice yesterday in the cruddy conditions to get them ready for friday, not only that but these kids just move on from last week and focus on the next one. Honestly I have seen improvement in both qb's decision making, yes they more than likely take a sack but since week 0 both #18 and #6 know to tuck and run when the play is broke or if the pocket is coming in not to rush a throw, they'll take a sack. Again its the little things why they are successful.

Dont be suprised if Indy wins big.

I was NOT surprised.

Congratulations Siegel. :thumb: