Playbook/Video Trading /Split Back Veer

creekerfan

• 5 weeks later...
Guest LILcoach

I play at Carson Newman, and I have a game film on our games of this season. As you know we are famous for our veer. Coach sparks has been running it here for about 24 years now. I will send a copy to you when I come home for thanksgiving if you want in exchange for some help of yours. Im a freshman punter up here and next summer I thought about having mini-camps. For some punters who want to go to the next level. I was on 3 AllState teams, All-tennessee, All-Region 6-2a and was A Hardee's All american my sophmore year, 44.3 yd. avg. I was seeing how many takers I could get before I fully committed to the idea. Are you interested in seeing if any area high schools might consider that? If so i will gladly send you a tape, and could easily get some more film for you.We lead the nation in total offense, points scored, and rushing yards.The offense works. Conference champions, 2 seed in the south region, and 4th in the nation.

[Edited by LILcoach on 11-17-02 9:35P]

Guest LILcoach

So you think its a good idea? Well thats good...I will get you two or three films..I will see which ones I can get my hands on first and I will post back and get your address.

Or post up A address now and I will send My winston-Salem film..As soon as I get your address