Perry Co. Vikings

SportsFan70

In the last 12 years Summertown has been to 6 substates and 4 state tournaments with one of those being a final four. there is not a more successful program in the mid state. get to murfreesboro once in the history of the school before you you do all that talking.it will take more than a bunch of loud talk to spook summertown.

It's ashamed that this isn't the last 12 years or that would actually matter a little bit. Congrats to those teams and a job well done, but this year is not going to be your year. so they can have 7 substates and 4 state tournaments in 13 years because your not making it to state again this year if we face you.

Edited by follower93

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the last 12 years Summertown has been to 6 substates and 4 state tournaments with one of those being a final four. there is not a more successful program in the mid state. get to murfreesboro once in the history of the school before you you do all that talking.it will take more than a bunch of loud talk to spook summertown.

This Mactown squad aint no joke. I'm a C.A fan so I aint no Mactown homer and I can honestly say with what they have coming back I believe they will run the district and region and will make it to state.

don't forget about Alex Bailey...the kid has become a BEAST...he's built alot of muscle during the summer...Jordan Jones is a Freshman and he's just like his uncle (Chris Jones from the '97 championship team that went to the NBA also) is a rebounding machine...we got some pretty good talent on the bench so i'm guessin around 8-9 players playing

Jay, PC will be good and very well could win it but cmon, stop making statements like this, just be honest, Jones did not play NBA and we have 6 players playing mostly, possibly 7

We don't need to recruit sportsfan. Our quality education speaks for itself. Besides if we wanted to recruit we would go play division II. By the way, if we recruited don't you think we would have had more than two or three good years? Was Perry County recruiting when they won all their titles? I don't think so. Just because a program has some success doesn't mean they recruit.

There is so much inaccurate stuff with Sportsfan's posts its unreal, Ill assure you that, I mean lets get real he thinks STOWN or WC will be playing in substate against McEwen, those two want even get past MT. Pleasant. Jaybird, just likes to talk smack on here and Log in under Mr. Oldfashioned too and talk to hisself, PC will be really good, but dont put much weight into what sportsfan or Mr. Oldfashioned has to say

There is so much inaccurate stuff with Sportsfan's posts its unreal, Ill assure you that, I mean lets get real he thinks STOWN or WC will be playing in substate against McEwen, those two want even get past MT. Pleasant. Jaybird, just likes to talk smack on here and Log in under Mr. Oldfashioned too and talk to hisself, PC will be really good, but dont put much weight into what sportsfan or Mr. Oldfashioned has to say

Thanks, I'm learning that. I think P.C will be good again this year, and if they can make up for their lost speed they have a great chance at state. Is it true that Tucker might not play this year? I think that would be a shame. Having said that, I know the season hasn't started yet but I have to give the early pick of Mactown over P.C if they meet up. I think they are just going to me more well rounded. I could be wrong though, just have to wait and see.

Perry Co., Middleton, and Lake Co. are the favorites to win the Gold Ball this year....to much talent in both teams for anyone else to compete with them

Folks,I would have said the same thing a few months ago as being one of the favorites but the favorite or at least in the top 3 will be BTW out of Memphis.Feature Mr.Basketball nominee,that was one of the 3 finalists in Martavious Newby.Committed to Ole Miss..Were in AA last year with over 700 students but have about 350 or something in that neighbor hood.Plus,never know who else will transfer there .So I'd say BTW amy be the early favorite.Don't know what Middleton has returning,think they may have lost their shooter Woody but Lake Co only lost 1 player on the whole team and the player that moved back,Swift is a better athlete.Him and Rafael Tyler are the two best on the team follwed by Devon Jones and Ricky Boyd,two of the other starters,that according to Rick Bolus,are both ranked among the top players in Tenn.Lake Co does return the whole bench also,including two players that were starters in guard Stetson Swift and 6'5 Caleb Bledsoe.Should be faster and stronger as a team.Should be in the mix against anyone.Are playing Liberty twice,last years AA champs,Southside,the Above the Rim tournament in Centerville against Brentwood,also play Middleton,Middle College,Humboldt,

Union City and I believe Westwood and also Brighton,in the Hall Of Fame game that I personally hope we don't play this year.Will have 3 starters still in football and will more than likely get killed.Would be a very tough game with all the players back.Brighton has a star player being looked at by Memphis.So the schedule will probably lead to some losses but nobody in Single A will have played a tougher schedule.

Edited by mrbigster

You are so wrong Perry County is the most successful program in the mid state, and in the entire state for that matter.