Bolivar up on #1 ranked lexington in 4th

big_mike0307

I was at the game last night between Lexington and Bolivar. It appeared to me that we came out very flat for some reason. Credit is given to Bolivar for playing a great game. I will make no excuses for the LHS Tigers...for most of the game, Bolivar out-played us on the line. Our offense struggled to find a rhthym, after we scored early off a turnover. The remainder of the first 3 quarters appeared to have everything go Bolivars way. Lexington turned the ball over at least twice on fumbles, and everytime Bolivar put the ball on the ground, they would recover their own fumble. Bolivars offense managed to move the ball efficiently. Their tailback, #36, is a very quick and slippery kid. Their offense is very balanced with some good skill athletes. They are not however, as good as either Liberty

or Chester County. Now, let me give credit to our Lexington Tigers....regardless of their play early in game, they did manage to put two drives together, late in the game, to seal a victory. I was one of many in the crowd that was shocked by the game being so close, but proud of our guys for never quitting until tte final second ticked off the clock. I am hopeful that this was just an off week for our kids and that we will respond this next week in practices and play like are capable of next Friday and then gear-up for the playoffs. Go Big Red

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What has happened to all the Lexington posters! They don't have a lot to say! Hate y'all had trouble with lil ole bolivar! ;)

What's there to say? Bolivar played very hard and we won...? 9-0 something you're not accustomed to down in adamsville. Please wonder on back to the scrub threads. thanks. :thumb:

1 more thing. Cross is forreal.

What's there to say? Bolivar played very hard and we won...? 9-0 something you're not accustomed to down in adamsville. Please wonder on back to the scrub threads. thanks. :thumb:

1 more thing. Cross is forreal.

But you said bolivar wasn't even worth making the playoffs! Y'all might squeeze out of the second round! Then your defense will cost you !

Glad I could stir you, thought you had quit the T!

Edited by Redrage1990