Harpeth at Cheatham County

howdoitknow

Wow sorry to hear about Potts. Knew he went out last week hurt. But with no updates just thought he must be okay. He is a big time play maker. Would have liked to see both teams with all their guns. Will he be back for the playoffs? (Hope so) Hope its a good game with no injury's to either team.

First off I would like to say that I should never have let things get out of hand between funtoplay and myself. the post are not the place to get irritated and vent especially on someone you dont know. Every highschool game I have seen every year, I see kids who play their hearts out and this year is no exception. I think that's why I enjoy it so much. I am sorry that I let it get out of hand.

Very sorry to hear that Potts won't be playing. He is a heck of fine football player and I know the Cubs will miss him greatly. Good luck to both teams. Have a safe injury free game.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You making the trip to Ashland City tonight?

Harpeth should have stayed on this side of sam's creek tonight! All i can say is Cheatham made us look bad, real bad. Cheatham 27 Harpeth 7 Got to play much better if we want a win in the playoffs. P S Potts played every play tonight! Didn't look hurt to me. Good luck to all 11aa teams.

Harpeth should have stayed on this side of sam's creek tonight! All i can say is Cheatham made us look bad, real bad. Cheatham 27 Harpeth 7 Got to play much better if we want a win in the playoffs. P S Potts played every play tonight! Didn't look hurt to me. Good luck to all 11aa teams.

Potts was taken out of the second half in last weeks game with a concussion. The trainer and coaches didn't think he would be cleared to play tonight, however the neurologist released him to play late this week. So no, he wasn't hurt tonight, but he was last week.

Potts wasn't cleared until around 2:00 p.m. today and that isn't "CoachT hidden information" stuff either. The team practiced all week as if Potts was out for the game.

Oh i wasn't saying you were hiding anything. Just letting everybody know he was good to go. Glad he is okay. He and Cheatham had a great game. Good luck next week.

Oh i wasn't saying you were hiding anything. Just letting everybody know he was good to go. Glad he is okay. He and Cheatham had a great game. Good luck next week.

Thanks! Good luck to Harpeth at Sequatchie County as well. It looks like Harpeth is going to be the #5 seed in Q3 and Cheatham County is going to be the #6 seed. The loss to Creek Wood was the difference between the Cubs being a #4 seed (and hosting) and being a #6 seed. The Cubs are headed to CPA.

Thanks! Good luck to Harpeth at Sequatchie County as well. It looks like Harpeth is going to be the #5 seed in Q3 and Cheatham County is going to be the #6 seed. The loss to Creek Wood was the difference between the Cubs being a #4 seed (and hosting) and being a #6 seed. The Cubs are headed to CPA.

Both will have tall tasks with those matchups :popcorneater: