Creekwood @ Camden

CamdenBottoms

OK funtoplay. Come and watch the game and bring a banner that says creekwood by 10 so you can shamefully burn it in the parking lot after the game. Oh yeah bring a good notepad so you can write down all the excuses why Creekwood lost. You sure dont want to forget any when you start to post Friday night or Saturday. Sorry, you are a Harpeth fan. Well thats OK you can take your pad to Cheatham Co. You will need it there as well.Cheatham Co by 12. Camden by 17

Man your good .12 points so that's a touchdown, a extra point, a fieldgoal, and a touchback! orrrr four fieldgoals orrrr 2 touchdowns with 2 missed extra points YOUR ARE GOOD!lol By the way Harpeth had 520 total yards. Your right Camden won the game but it sure WAS NOT because of your almighty D.Creekwood by 10 or more

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man your good .12 points so that's a touchdown, a extra point, a fieldgoal, and a touchback! orrrr four fieldgoals orrrr 2 touchdowns with 2 missed extra points YOUR ARE GOOD!lol By the way Harpeth had 520 total yards. Your right Camden won the game but it sure WAS NOT because of your almighty D.Creekwood by 10 or more

12 points is 2 TDs and missed extra points. Of course I thimk it will be a lot worse than that. You're right abour Camdens D. It's not real good. Had it been last years defense you would have been shut out again completely like you were last year. You haven't improved any, other teams have just gotten worse.

12 points is 2 TDs and missed extra points. Of course I thimk it will be a lot worse than that. You're right abour Camdens D. It's not real good. Had it been last years defense you would have been shut out again completely like you were last year. You haven't improved any, other teams have just gotten worse.

This is fun stuff!!! So now your want to talk about last year. lol Harpeth is for sure better than last year. I think Camden has in the past been the best team in 11aa ( maybe creekwood in 09? ) But this year i would say Camden, Harpeth, Cheatham County and Maybe Creekwood are about the same. Good luck to all 11aa the rest of the year, and in the playoffs! Oh and Creekwood by 10 :roflol::roflol::roflol:

OK funtoplay. Come and watch the game and bring a banner that says creekwood by 10 so you can shamefully burn it in the parking lot after the game. Oh yeah bring a good notepad so you can write down all the excuses why Creekwood lost. You sure dont want to forget any when you start to post Friday night or Saturday. Sorry, you are a Harpeth fan. Well thats OK you can take your pad to Cheatham Co. You will need it there as well.Cheatham Co by 12. Camden by 17

I don't think any Harpeth fans are "sorry" theyre Harpeth fans this year. This group of boys are all great kids and are playing their hearts out and we coudn't be prouder.

Edited by UTandharpethparent

I don't think any Harpeth fans are "sorry" theyre Harpeth fans this year. This group of boys are all great kids and are playing their hearts out and we coudn't be prouder.

My posts, even though it might seem to be, was not about the kids but we seem to have brought them into it. I know we are proud of our boys as you are yours. I watched both teams play their hearts out at the Camden game. if you look at my first post you will see how i felt that both teams played a great game. I believe you kids as well as Camdens are all good kids who play hard and fair. My later post were posted at funtoplay after the crying started about a fumble or two. Harpeth played a heck of a game to be down by 14 in the first quarter. Not many teams can come back from that. Good luck Friday night. Cheatham has a very good defense. Lions by 21

:justwrestle: :justwrestle:

My posts, even though it might seem to be, was not about the kids but we seem to have brought them into it. I know we are proud of our boys as you are yours. I watched both teams play their hearts out at the Camden game. if you look at my first post you will see how i felt that both teams played a great game. I believe you kids as well as Camdens are all good kids who play hard and fair. My later post were posted at funtoplay after the crying started about a fumble or two. Harpeth played a heck of a game to be down by 14 in the first quarter. Not many teams can come back from that. Good luck Friday night. Cheatham has a very good defense. Lions by 21

There was no crying! Everybody knows there is no crying in football. Just the facts. Both teams had plays they wish they could take back, and that was just some of ours thats all. Should be a good game friday night Good luck to both teams. Oh and Creekwood by 10

Edited by funtoplay

You must have been at the trailer park when the game was going on! I got news for ya. CAMDEN'S NOT THAT GOOD We fumble the ball on the opening kick off And gave you 7 there. Then rite before half we go 70 yards and miss a fg. Then late in the game we fumble on the 3 yard line. Take away those turn overs and the miss fg and we give Camden all they want. GO CREEKWOOD!!!!!!

Maybe that means Harpeth needs to learn how to take care of the ball. Camden won that game because they were the better team that night. You guys look good yes, but Camden took advantage of your mistakes that's what football is about. It could of went the other way u just made more mistakes that Camden took advantage of. So don't be a cry baby about it that ur team lost to a better team. Go on with ur life and kind butt in the playoffs that's what the whole seasons about not how we should of won or if this happened we would of won. YOU LOST get over it and good luck in the playoffs.

Maybe that means Harpeth needs to learn how to take care of the ball. Camden won that game because they were the better team that night. You guys look good yes, but Camden took advantage of your mistakes that's what football is about. It could of went the other way u just made more mistakes that Camden took advantage of. So don't be a cry baby about it that ur team lost to a better team. Go on with ur life and kind butt in the playoffs that's what the whole seasons about not how we should of won or if this happened we would of won. YOU LOST get over it and good luck in the playoffs.

And im not just saying that because im a Camden fan. Im saying that because no one knows how good your boys Camdens boys or anyone has it. Every game could go either way. This game isn't about what COULD or SHOULD of happened its about what did happen. And in high school football its all about the play offs. Yes it looks really good going in with a 1 seed and being 10-0, but that doesn't matter if u don't shoe up in the play offs. 2009 Camden was 1 seed and 9-1 for the season district champs, we lost 1stround in playoffs to a good Fairview 8th seed. That showed that Fairview came to play and didn't care about what seed they was or what the regular season stats showed. It showed that they was the better team and played with more passion for the game than Camden did. Don't get down Harpeth just from a couple loses in the regular season. Forget the reg season. Kill people in the playoffs. Disappoint teams that think they will beat u." Rip their face off" if guys have never heard that chant by Camden I am the one that came up with it. I was the captin of the chest painter for 4 years. And we wasn't afraid of any team we went against. Good luck Harpeth in the playoffs

Okay so now I'm a cry baby! I tryed to be nice, But no you just had to start the name calling. Must

have to talk real slow so you can get it. Just said we had plays we would like to take back. just like you and everyone elsa that has ever played the game. Boy sure glad everybody on T did'nt have to here you guys CRY after your two loses to Westview and Huntingdon. Shoulda,Coulda,Woulda, Just go back to the CAMDEN? WHATS HAPPENING TOPIC and see what you wrote New head coach, undersized, not playing like a team, is it discipline? lack of talent, small d line, small o line.and on and on. Sure sounds like crying to me. :roflol::roflol::roflol: Now we can play fair and talk Camden and Creekwood or we can name call! It's all on you.

I think CW has a good shot at winning. They added some meat to their o-line and have turned that into 4 wins in a row. The skill position players will not break away from you but they run hard and can wear down opposing defenses. The defense has given up some big plays this year but for the most part has been solid. So,if Camden still has a fraction of the speed they had last year then its gonna be a good game. I still think CW can pull out a win. LETS GO REDHAWKS!!

I think CW has a good shot at winning. They added some meat to their o-line and have turned that into 4 wins in a row. The skill position players will not break away from you but they run hard and can wear down opposing defenses. The defense has given up some big plays this year but for the most part has been solid. So,if Camden still has a fraction of the speed they had last year then its gonna be a good game. I still think CW can pull out a win. LETS GO REDHAWKS!!

Haven't seen Creekwood play but have heard they are better than their record reflects. Have seen Camden play and while they are a little light on the line, they adjust well with speed, desire and agility. Almost every team Camden has played this season has had a bigger line on both sides of the ball. Camden lost very little if any in the speed department this season with Capps and White in the backfield along with some very fine runs by Burns. Camden also gained a little power running in with Hassel and Blackburn and there is a lot of speed coming off the bench. Throw in Hudson at quarterback with the ability to throw 30 yard bullets and 50 to 60 yards at any given time and speedsters that can get under them. Hudson can also have other teams starting on their on 20 almost every kick off if the coaching staff chooses. He also has the ability to pin you deep on punts and is capable of kicking 30 to 50 yard field goals. Any team has a chance on any given night but tonight Camden wins.