A/AA play off contest ROUND V

BigG

Just for fun!  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Of Coniglio, Reaction, or Big G, who will win?

• Coniglio
    • Reaction
    • Big G

• 11 months later...

Looks like TSSAA has updated the schedule finally today...

http://www.tssaa.org/2012Champions/StateGSoccer/A2ARegion.htm

This is from the beginning of the old thread.....Do you want to simply start a new thread and we can proceed?

Copied from previous thread:

We start with the Region Semi Finals (since besides MJUHB, most don't know enough about teams state wide) The following would be in affect for scoring:

Region semis: 1 (one) point for each correct prediction in the first round

Region Finals: 2 (two) points for each correct prediction in the second round

Sectionals: 4 (four) points for each correct prediction in the third round

BREAK:

Points stay the same, but you are allowed to fill out a new state bracket to make it interesting with the remaining teams that are still in it. Points will carry over

State Quarters: 8 (eight) points for each correct prediction in the fourth round

State Semi:16 (sixteen) points for each correct prediction in the fifth round

State Finals: 32 (thirty-two) points for each correct prediction in the sixth round

Tie breaker is the predicted number of total goals scored by all teams in the state tournament.

Cut off dates will be 12:00 (noon) on the day of the first region semi finals. State RE-entry cut off date will be 12:00 (midnight) on the night BEFORE the quarter finals. No entry, no play! No editing whatsoever, or it will be nullified.

Ha ha! No worries at ALL! I've been beaten so badly the past 3 years by two guys who know little to nothing about soccer :roflol: , so I have been reticent to start it up this year! Sorry it took so long. I just hope those two Yahoos forget about it and stay off the boards...

So I have until high noon Tuesday to check my teams out? Would hate to let u win without any challenge..