NEW PROJECTED 1A PLAYOFF PAIRINGS

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If something crazy happened and SP lost this week and got the #3 seed behind Coalfield#2 and Greenback#1 that would be the biggest joke in the history of highschool football :roflolk:

Never said it was right powerp just said it could happen. I don't think it matters where your seeded if your the better team. I do not believe home field plays that much into high school football when the other team is that much better.

Never said it was right powerp just said it could happen. I don't think it matters where your seeded if your the better team. I do not believe home field plays that much into high school football when the other team is that much better.

You have have apparently never played at Trouserdale County when it is 18 F outside. :thumb: For that matter, Gordonsville is a surreal place when it is cold and they have those burning barrels going.

strangfan978 Im confused. The only way Coalfield jumps Greenback is if Cosby wins I believe that will give them more teams they have beat with .500 record, I believe someone said that earlier, but if SP gets beat then it will be Coalfield and Greeback as 1 and 2 because they will each have 9 wins. Is this correct?

All 3 teams will end up in first place in their district.

Greenback has 8 wins and their regular season is over.

Coalfield has 8 wins with one game remaining that they should win. If they win, they will have 9 wins giving them the first tie breaker over Greenback.

SP has 8 wins now. If SP wins on Friday they will have 9 wins giving them the tie breaker on Greenback. Even if they lose they will still have the tie breaker with Greenback. SP has more teams that have won 50% or more on their schedule.

All 3 teams will end up in first place in their district.

Greenback has 8 wins and their regular season is over.

Coalfield has 8 wins with one game remaining that they should win. If they win, they will have 9 wins giving them the first tie breaker over Greenback.

SP has 8 wins now. If SP wins on Friday they will have 9 wins giving them the tie breaker on Greenback. Even if they lose they will still have the tie breaker with Greenback. SP has more teams that have won 50% or more on their schedule.

That's a good point. I didn't realize Greenback was through with all their games.

That is correct, Jack. I believe Stang is confused.

Might ought to look at it again. I believe my previous post spells it out very clearly.

Greenback will be the 3 seed, unless Coalfield loses. The best Greenback can be is the #2 seed.

If SP and Coalfield both win, SP will have the tie breaker and have #1 seed.

If Coalfield wins and SP loses, Coalfield will be #1 and SP #2.

As it stands now following week 9, the #1 Seed in Quad 4 is West Carroll and the #2 seed is Lake County. That said West Carrol plays McKenzie on Friday.

Lake Co. will be the 1 seed in quad 4 unless Union City beats Humboldt. If Humboldt wins and if Lake Co beats Halls that would mean LC finishes second in the district giving them the 1 seed.

Might ought to look at it again. I believe my previous post spells it out very clearly.

Greenback will be the 3 seed, unless Coalfield loses. The best Greenback can be is the #2 seed.

If SP and Coalfield both win, SP will have the tie breaker and have #1 seed.

If Coalfield wins and SP loses, Coalfield will be #1 and SP #2.

Greenback still has to play Harriman. I'm wondering where you guys are getting your info. It's says right there on the TSSAA website "Greenback gets a forfeit victory over Knoxville Christian". They are 7-1 now, plus a forfeit victory, making them 8-1. Still got Harriman to play which would get them to nine wins. You are correct, one of us is definitely confused.

Here is why its stupid if they leave Huntingdon WC and PC in Quad 3. If PC wins out will get a 3 seed. Then say they win Quad 3. They would then be a undefeated team having to travel all the way to Lake Co who has 3 losses.

You better be glad that Childress man is letting you play in his playoffs. He is not even letting that Price man in the playoffs. You think im joking but im not.