Pearl Cohn @ Smith County

glover

I don't know where you're from or what, but it definitely wasn't a fluke. Hard fought game on both sides, and Gville outgained Smith. SC was the better team in the end.

Either way, Smith is playing Pearl Cohn this week.

I'll take Smith 27-13. Go Owls. :ph34r:

Senator has strayed a little ways off from the basketball boards :shock:

This will be a very good contest between 2 outstanding football programs. The Hole (aka The 8th Wonder of the World) will be rocking on Friday night. I'm sure Brunetti used 9-0 as a motivating factor to his team last year and I'm sure Maynord is using 40-0 in the same context this year. I don't think there will be a shutout on either side this time around however I wouldn't expect a shootout either. I'd look for something in the area of 21-14 to be the final here and I honestly wouldn't be shocked with whoever comes out as the winner in one of those type of games.

I had to go back and look Chuckles. I couldn't find that anywhere. There ain't a barely won catagory. Maybe around Hickman,Sykes,Lancaster, Brush Creek, Stonwall, and the likes they have these catagorys?? Wins- Losses -and - Barely lost. :roflol:

I will say your right about 1 thing. The hole is a great place to watch a ball game. Friday night , good seats and plenty of room. Fireworks, Whistle, good crowds and PC will bring a heck of a band. Come on over, Mention my name, they may give you a discount, or even let you on free. Then again, they ban you for ever

I'll settle for a barely won.....again:roflol:

At last years game i mentioned your name and they made me park all the way out at beulahland, by the time i made it to the stadium i had done missed the first 4 touchdowns PC scored and the band was rockin the house !!! Can you guys try and keep um out of the endzone till chuckles gets in the gate and finds a good spot close to a bunch of owl fans so i can enjoy the facial expressions :roflol: :roflol: its priceless i tell ya.

At last years game i mentioned your name and they made me park all the way out at beulahland, by the time i made it to the stadium i had done missed the first 4 touchdowns PC scored and the band was rockin the house !!! Can you guys try and keep um out of the endzone till chuckles gets in the gate and finds a good spot close to a bunch of owl fans so i can enjoy the facial expressions :roflol: :roflol: its priceless i tell ya.

Chuckles, I do have to admit - that is funny.

Battle of the birds goes to DA BIG OWLS! Good Luck to DA BIG OWLS Friday night. Looking forward to watching a good football game. Very good running game, to many weapons and options. Defense looking great as well. You don't go 10-0 without being well coached and doing something right. I don't buy into the whole schedule is weaker stuff, region is weaker but SC hasn't played down to the level of their region opponents. They have clearly dominated the region. On another note, I would like to see the SC-TC rivalry restored. Think it be good gates for both schools and a great game to watch!

BIG OWLS - 28

firebirds - 10

Edited by Z King of D Swing