Pearl Cohn @ Smith County

glover

Guest Termite

At last years game i mentioned your name and they made me park all the way out at beulahland, by the time i made it to the stadium i had done missed the first 4 touchdowns PC scored and the band was rockin the house !!! Can you guys try and keep um out of the endzone till chuckles gets in the gate and finds a good spot close to a bunch of owl fans so i can enjoy the facial expressions :roflol: :roflol: its priceless i tell ya.

The only reason they sent you to the Bloody Bucket was because of the Blue and white G cap you had on.

You don't have to wait to see them facial expressions.........get in front of a mirror.........think back a couple of months.........picture SC #4 rolling out to the right..........picture SC #3 making a catch about helmet high just past the right hash, inside the goal line in the 2nd OT...............Yelp........there it is. There's that facial expression your looking for.:roflol:

I'm picturing them expressions myself..........your right again ..........priceless.

This should be a great game. Never expected these two together in a first round game. Atheletes vs team. If PC can find a groove the all take it.Smith co needs to play steady and be incomtrol. Should be a great first round game.

Although you sound like a 3rd grader I agree.

SC 27

PC 14

Edited by BoogerHillOwl

The only reason they sent you to the Bloody Bucket was because of the Blue and white G cap you had on.

You don't have to wait to see them facial expressions.........get in front of a mirror.........think back a couple of months.........picture SC #4 rolling out to the right..........picture SC #3 making a catch about helmet high just past the right hash, inside the goal line in the 2nd OT...............Yelp........there it is. There's that facial expression your looking for.:roflol:

I'm picturing them expressions myself..........your right again ..........priceless.

Easy Termy.I happen to like the Bloody Bucket..Anyways..OWLS 35..PC 7.

[quote name='likearock' timestamp='1320369445' post='2722710' Atheletes vs team.

I don't get what u mean by this...Football is nothing like Basketball too where in basketball one player can take over a game...But in football everybody has too execute (TEAM) for a play too even work and gain positive yards and better than that a touchdown or a defensive stop.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

I don't get what u mean by this...Football is nothing like Basketball too where in basketball one player can take over a game...But in football everybody has too execute (TEAM) for a play too even work and gain positive yards and better than that a touchdown or a defensive stop.

I strongly agree with you FIREBIRD.