Pearl Cohn @ Smith County

glover

Do you not comprehend what I was asking? I didn't ask who they were. I asked what size O-line they were running behind. Were they lines that match up to SC's O-line size?

Lol my bad but I don't know what's SC avg size but if there bigger and stronger then MBA and BGA no but I doubt SC line is bigger then MBA

Just FYI, a starting senior lineman didn't play at all for CPA, and both Winston Williams and Vic Wharton (RB's and DB's) got hurt in the 1st half with Williams not playing at all after that, and Wharton limited. Injuries are part of the game and there are a lot of dings this late in the season.

Probably not. We wouldn't use TC as a measuring stick. I believe you come up on the short end of that stick too, didn't ya? :lol:

Don't know about any of your experiences, but your right, I can't say I've ever had any "goldberg" in me........what ever that is.

I should have never questioned your vast knowledge when it comes to measuring sticks. :shock: I really like your passion for the game ladybug, you SC posters show your pride and know your football, but im tellin ya the owls are barely the number 1 team in your own COUNTY !! helloooo ??? Well anyway i look forward to visiting the hole, a great place for high school football and not a bad seat in the house. Im gonna stick with my earlier prediction of 26 to 0 firebirds.

Guest Termite

I should have never questioned your vast knowledge when it comes to measuring sticks. :shock: I really like your passion for the game ladybug, you SC posters show your pride and know your football, but im tellin ya the owls are barely the number 1 team in your own COUNTY !! helloooo ??? Well anyway i look forward to visiting the hole, a great place for high school football and not a bad seat in the house. Im gonna stick with my earlier prediction of 26 to 0 firebirds.

I had to go back and look Chuckles. I couldn't find that anywhere. There ain't a barely won catagory. Maybe around Hickman,Sykes,Lancaster, Brush Creek, Stonwall, and the likes they have these catagorys?? Wins- Losses -and - Barely lost. :roflol:

I will say your right about 1 thing. The hole is a great place to watch a ball game. Friday night , good seats and plenty of room. Fireworks, Whistle, good crowds and PC will bring a heck of a band. Come on over, Mention my name, they may give you a discount, or even let you on free. Then again, they ban you for ever

I'll settle for a barely won.....again:roflol:

Just FYI, a starting senior lineman didn't play at all for CPA, and both Winston Williams and Vic Wharton (RB's and DB's) got hurt in the 1st half with Williams not playing at all after that, and Wharton limited. Injuries are part of the game and there are a lot of dings this late in the season.

#10 was sprinting at full speed coming out of halftime. I didn't realize he didn't play 2nd half. #5 seemed to be a situational player as a sophomore.

I will get there about 6. If you get there early, I will be on top of the small section of concrete stands in the corner beside the flagpole. If we are going to play each other every year I would like to meet some of you guys.

:excl:

Nobody wants to meet you! Lol

This ain't a dating service.

Edited by glover