Pearl Cohn @ Smith County

glover

Focus and discipline...

Looking forward to watching #25 play against this type of competition. I know everybody, including myself, is really high on this kid. Starting tonight, and hopefully over the next few weeks, we'll get to find out what he's really made of. If it were me and if it was possible, I'd run his arse about 35-40 times tonight!

Good luck tonight, Owls!! :thumb:

Don't really know if he is 100%(foot). He hurt it again last week, looked ok during practice, but when you get into game action, things are different.

I just watched a highlight video on #8 from last year, and it said he was 5'10" 235.

He looks very quick for his size, but I feel SC's defense can handle him.

As for Manning, he's been going through physical therapy, and it's really helping.

He and Jay need to be full speed and full bore tonight.

Go Owls! :thumb:

Hope ya got enough fleece packed to keep us warm tonight Bluebellz!!!If Termie smiles when he brings the coffee it might just be what you need on this cold night..lol Little less than 5 1/2 hours and we will see the teams in action. Wishing all a safe trip there and home tonight.. Cmon OWLS and pull out a victory!!!!!!!

Cool, Wet conditions tonight. Owls have a history of not playing well in these conditions. But the speed Pearl Cohn has could also be negated. How is Manning's ankle and will these conditions play a role with this. Alot of questions but they will all be answered tonight. I predict Owls win 21-7. Owl defense is very disciplined

Will this game be streamed on the internet anywhere? I'm not sure if we can pick up the Carthage radio feed up here on the ridge and hollerin' from holler to holler is a little slow and sometimes the signals get mixed up going through Trousdale County. :unsure:<_<:rolleyes:

Yes, it is on the internet, scooter or imallin could tell you the website exactly. Just google Carthage radio station 104.1 the ranch and you should be able to find it.

:excl:

Edited by originalSC3