Pearl Cohn @ Smith County

glover

Tough one for the Owls.

The radio crew talked like their was some questionable calls.

I wasn't there so I don't know for sure. Some Owl fans that were there may can explain it better.

All in all, though, it seems like the Owls gave it away or didn't make any second half adjustments when Pearl Cohn did.

I hate it for the kids to go out like that, but life is full of lessons.

Wow..... Seems like somebody told Smith County its playoff time. Disappointing and QUICK exit for the Owls. Guess they werent ready for PRIMETIME!!!!

Bring back Upperman, Cannon Co., Warren County and York. The Owls want some real competition like these teams. To heck with Pearl Cohn. They dont play football down there! They got lucky tonight.

Now we see how the week schedule for SC plays out. What other number one rated team in the state is even thinking its gonna be a close ball game other than SC. I venture to say most first round games by top ranked teams in the quadrant will be 3-4 td victories. Why are even the SC fans calling for vitory by 6 or 8....I think they know how truley week there district is and also how week there non confrence schedule is. Yes SC is good team to be 10-0 no doubt, but we will have to wait and see if rather a 8-2 record with some games against TC or say Signal Mt. would have been better served than playing Sparta and Warren County.

looks like I know more than some of you give me credit for.You got to play big time teams before you become a big time team. But, still great season.