4a champions?

lexingtontigers

I wish all of this Lexington/Greeneville talk would stop. As good as both teams are, there are still a bunch of teams that have something to say about handing them both invites to the state championship game.

I agree, there is a lot of football that will be played before this discussion should take place. Neither team is guaranteed to even make it to the championship. Both have a lot of work to do.

I just moved to sc in July, but I still own a house in Greeneville( FOR SALE...CLOSE TO SHOOLS AND SHOPPING) and go there once a month...and Scott has done lots for a lot of East Tennessee Schools with the Niswonger Foundation and built a real nice Children's Hospital in Johnson City too! but a big chunk of change for GHS came from Kent Bewley as well.

Bewley begged other people for his money, Niswonger donated. Bewley donated a bunch of other peoples money, and takes credit for it.

Greenville has absolutely the nicest high school/college facilities I have ever seen. BARB I seen you guys play last year and was curious as to where some of those seniors went to school and how they have done this year. Especially the QB and RB, UT could have used some of that speed.

Willie Carmichael is in JuCo at Georgia Military College with plans to transfer to UT.I believe they have him in at receiver there, from some of the stats I have seen, and he seems to have taken to it. Both Chaz Story and BJ Spradlin signed with Tusculum and the Pioneers are struggling this year. But I'm not sure if even that speed could help UT right now :unsure:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Making 100,000 a year not a bad gig
    • Yep..could possibly have 3 teams ranked in top ten in the same four team district.
    • He had an opportunity to be the OC at TC without final say in the offensive gameplan. How does that work? Smh. Head Coaches are public figures regardless of the community size, and yes there are some out there, it’s irrelevant and not fair to them to name them on here. Also why is said “head coach” the head coach of the MS baseball program to begin with? Oh because no one wants it. As for the Lebanon question, I know what I’ve been told so just going off here say, some of the boosters were not happy with his roster decisions and wanted him out. Although he lead them to 20+ wins in multiple seasons 
    • A head coach in the school system? No I dont think so. Head coaches are public figures in small communities. Not trying to slander, but this is an actual question. Do you know why he was forced to resign at Lebanon? This was his second chance.  He already left trousdale once and had an opportunity to come back a couple of years ago but spoiled that. 
    • Are you perfect? Nope no one is, at the end of the day there are several teachers/coaches and even some in the Trousdale County school system that have DUI’s on their record. You’re correct on it being a bad mistake and it unfortunately could have ended horribly. While you consider the consequences minimal, I can assure you they are not. Ultimately I hope and have faith that he will learn from it and use it to better himself.