FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

I was told today by staff member at Carthage. They said he is already penciled in. Is this Coach Satterfield's Peace Offering to Coach Maynard to get them to play them again?

Wow.

Backfield may be crowded.

I just can't understand why a Harper would play football at a place other than TC.

I think I just saw a pig fly. :roflolk:

Wow.

Backfield may be crowded.

I just can't understand why a Harper would play football at a place other than TC.

I think I just saw a pig fly. :roflolk:

I always said Carthage was a wannabe private school. They recruit more than some, lol. I wonder what type of response this will get from hooterville! Slim, tell me you guys didnt sell out to the enemy?

I always said Carthage was a wannabe private school. They recruit more than some, lol. I wonder what type of response this will get from hooterville! Slim, tell me you guys didnt sell out to the enemy?

I've heard that a certain SC coach has promised a certain kid his daughter's hand in marriage if he'd come play for them. :roflol:

I won't mention any names, but I've heard they made a lot of promises to a kid. However, Harper could come in and the other kid won't be needed as much.

I've heard that a certain SC coach has promised a certain kid his daughter's hand in marriage if he'd come play for them. :roflol:

I won't mention any names, but I've heard they made a lot of promises to a kid. However, Harper could come in and the other kid won't be needed as much.

i would consider an arranged marriage a form of recruiting. Throw in some land grants and savings bonds and they might have something. Does Coach Creasy know about this yet?

Marriage?!? ... Now I know yer kiddin. They tryin to run the feller off?

No one is going to respond to this because everyone knows that the kids that stand out at Smith County are in fact from Smith County, every year. Why would SC recruit? They beat your team every year. No need to recruit. And on top of that, your a troll looking for attention. FAIL.

Guest Termite

ILHSF......I'll play along. The reason ole FLN12 has always said Carthage was a wannabe private school was because they wouldn't let him come over.........and then kicked his tail every year, I believe.

Let me give you an example of "wannabe". SC has an indoor practice facility. The folks from the Southside screamed bloody murder even though the building was built with private money. If I'm not mistaken, corret me if I'm wrong FNL12, isn't G-ville building one now?? G-ville's colore "used" to be blue and white........Haven't I seen BLACK uniforms on the Southside lately. See..........there's your wannabe.....Wannabe be like Big Brother. :roflolk:

G-ville has as many if not more "transfers" from outside the county, and they do most their recuiting inside the county. From Defeated ( northern end of the county) to Forksriver (eastern end of the county) to Union Heights (western end of the county), but ony if they can play ball meet the academic requirements.:roflol:

ILHSF......I'll play along. The reason ole FLN12 has always said Carthage was a wannabe private school was because they wouldn't let him come over.........and then kicked his tail every year, I believe.

Let me give you an example of "wannabe". SC has an indoor practice facility. The folks from the Southside screamed bloody murder even though the building was built with private money. If I'm not mistaken, corret me if I'm wrong FNL12, isn't G-ville building one now?? G-ville's colore "used" to be blue and white........Haven't I seen BLACK uniforms on the Southside lately. See..........there's your wannabe.....Wannabe be like Big Brother. :roflolk:

G-ville has as many if not more "transfers" from outside the county, and they do most their recuiting inside the county. From Defeated ( northern end of the county) to Forksriver (eastern end of the county) to Union Heights (western end of the county), but ony if they can play ball meet the academic requirements.:roflol:

Uniforms at Gordonsville are still blue and white, and the indoor facility is for softball and baseball.

Guest Termite

And the reason for the building for baseball/softball for Gordonsville is because Smith County is getting their own baseball and softball field... Doesn't sound close to fair...

Fair?? Fair usually comes around in August, and Wilson Co. has the best.

Wrong ........Listen real close,again , .....The county has nothing to do with building anything, just providing the land. SC's field will be built with PRIVATE money. I don't know about G-ville's, I would assume the same.

G-ville gets the use of the county park to themselves, and not having to share with SC.

So.......what's not FAIR about that?

Edited by Termite