Brentwood vs Franklin Rd 2

ftballkicker

Gotta love and hate it all at the same time. These two teams have met so many times in the playoffs over the last several years. This will for sure be another instant classic.

Glad to hear that this one is back at Franklin, anything to stay out of Brentwood's stadium

Here's to hoping for better officiating than the first matchup this year and the Smyrna refs.

This will come down to which team can get their players healthy and make the least amount of mistakes

wont be a let down vs Bwood. shutout this time comin 21-0

You obviously don't understand how this game, or especially how Brentwood, works. There is no way that Franklin will shut out Brentwood, it just won't happen. Brentwood is coming in with a vengence and if I was Franklin I'd make sure to forget that last game and move on.

I'd also find out who this punk is that makes Franklin look so bad and disconnect his computer. You're a fool

• Upvote 1

wont be a let down vs Bwood. shutout this time comin 21-0

Yeah Franklin make sure you know the rules of OT in case you and BHS need it ( lol )

Sorry still laughing over some of smyrnas crying

To your game

BHS is one dimensional and only way you can win is special teams and hope your d steps up big time

You obviously don't understand how this game, or especially how Brentwood, works. There is no way that Franklin will shut out Brentwood, it just won't happen. Brentwood is coming in with a vengence and if I was Franklin I'd make sure to forget that last game and move on.

If you watched the last meeting, Brentwood's only TD came after 2 questionable personal foul calls (late hit on the QB, but they were options so they were borderline legal), and a Bogus Pass Interference Penalty (The Defender played the ball, and there was no illegal contact before) set them up inside the Franklin Red Zone.

If Franklin Eliminates Turnovers, and their defense shows up again, expect this game to have a very one sided score.

However, whatever the score, this will be a competitive game throughout and won't be over until the final whistle blows.

No vengeance this week. Just pride, playoffs, and bragging rights.

If it is close FHS needs to keep their heads up all game.

No turnovers/penalties...

O-Line fire off like you got ants in your pants, and be "QUICK!" not quick but "QUICK!"

Edited by Combos

If you watched the last meeting, Brentwood's only TD came after 2 questionable personal foul calls (late hit on the QB, but they were options so they were borderline legal), and a Bogus Pass Interference Penalty (The Defender played the ball, and there was no illegal contact before) set them up inside the Franklin Red Zone.

If Franklin Eliminates Turnovers, and their defense shows up again, expect this game to have a very one sided score.

However, whatever the score, this will be a competitive game throughout and won't be over until the final whistle blows.

Questionable calls? Borderline? I am embarrassed for you!