Jo Byrns 2012 Version

MOTO24

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So Who Is Gonna Be The Leader On This Team? :ugeek:

Butchie we jus can't seem to put together a total team, it's either we got excellent skill guys for a cpl years and not a dominate line to a year where we're gunna have some excellent lineman and slim on skill guys, ( this year ) jus my opinion ! Skill positions are not bare but the coaches will have their work cut out for them this year finding the right mix, prolly gunna have a soph at TB but he's a hard nosed rascal not real fast but tough ! I see the team leader as Ace Evans, a 3 year starter in the line on both sides, actually the line is gunna have some awsome size for a 1A school with added strength and experience IMO I think is possibly the best line we've had overall,,, gotta find the offensive power to go with it, coach Adkins will put the correct guys in the right positions and work with em, I think we do as well as last year and maybe even a game better,,, I do wanna add that I think we have 2 pre season all state guys in Ace Evans 6'1 245 and Myles Morris a 6'3 255 lb 3 yr starter beside Ace, I'd sure like to see a ball control run game with those 2 leading the way, whatever the case I will be there for my Devils,,, we will scrimmage Gordonsville in may so that will certainly give us an indication where we are at,,, I think Gville will win the gold this year in 1a

JBAlumni...Adkins Has A Real Talent In Putting His Best Players Out There...It's The Same Thing Year In And Out....You Have To Run What Ya Brung. My Rebels Last Year Was Quite Young With No Senior Leadership....Coaching Cannot Overcome A Bunch Of Individuals...Ya Need A Leader...I Was just Wondering Who Will Be The Man For JB? :twisted: Heck? I'm looking For A Leader With My Rebels As Well... :roflolk:

Edited by Butchie