Pearl-Cohn @ Harpeth

DIRTYDIME

Your welcome Olschsman...best luck to your program next year..which 9 times out of 10 we will meet up again...both of our program are young and peaking already....

We loss 7 on D and our QB along with 2 OL and 2 Rec. but we will have some to build around. Hope to be able to see PC again. We enjoy the chance to play you guys.

I expect Pearl-Cohn to win here. They are a very good football team. Harpeth has had a great year and is the lone District 11-AA team standing after Cheatham County (CPA), Creek Wood (Maplewood), and Camden (Westview) all went down last night. Sycamore (White House) also lost last night which means that Harpeth is also the only team from the county that is still playing. I expect there to be a huge crowd at Harpeth High School next Friday night. The Indians have to control the football and be willing to take short gains at a time against a team with PC's speed and athleticism.

So the five teams that beat them must be VERY VERY GOOD RITE? :roll::roflol::lol:

Everyone picked Sequatchie County in round one. I pick Harpeth. Harpeth drove 2 1/2 hours to get there first round win. This one is at Harpeth with a big crowd. SC WAS a good team with alot of seniors and so is Harpeth. This should be a good game.

And PC drove 1 Hour to face the #1 team in 3a and beat them..at first I said this game would be a good game..but I just seem some film from the last game and some from the beginning of the season I don't think the score is going to be close at all

Reality does suck sometimes, I'm confident that's what Smith County, Sequatchie County, Lexington etc. are thinking right now. The reality is.... This isn't regular season play, it's the playoffs and everyone made it here on their own merit. Do we discount PC because they were a #8 seed? Obviously not. Only a fool counts any team out in playoffs. I do know this, Harpeth will work hard all week to prepare for this game, we'll be there to support them, and win or lose, they will give it all theyve got and leave it all on the field. These boys play with heart, and that should never be discounted. So LOL all you want. I'm a realist too and im not laughing

And PC drove 1 Hour to face the #1 team in 3a and beat them..at first I said this game would be a good game..but I just seem some film from the last game and some from the beginning of the season I don't think the score is going to be close at all

Hey Thanks, You may be rite. 21 to 7 Harpeth! Oh Don't get so down on yourself you may get lucky and score! :D Edited by funtoplay