Pearl-Cohn @ Harpeth

DIRTYDIME

I'm not trying to take anything away from harpeth at all. I think they had a tremendous season.. But you coming on here saying no one has a clue except for u is UNREALISTIC. Now once again I will state that I'm pulling for harpeth in this game.. Would rather they win over PC any day. But being a REALIST I don't see it happening.

I'm not trying to take anything away from harpeth at all. I think they had a tremendous season.. But you coming on here saying no one has a clue except for u is UNREALISTIC. Now once again I will state that I'm pulling for harpeth in this game.. Would rather they win over PC any day. But being a REALIST I don't see it happening.

I think we just have a misunderstanding. I didn't mean that no one had a clue but me AT ALL, just a few people that completely discount a team they know nothing about are clueless. For example, if you watched the film of the Harpeth/Cheatham game and that's all you've seen of Harpeth, your view of the team would be clueless, because they were flat and didn't play like they can play. I don't know anything about Pearl Cohn except what I've read on here. I grew up in Nashville, so my OPINION is they will be a tough opponent. I honestly like that people are making statements like that. Our boys read it and it makes them mad and fires them up.

Lol which would be u that doesn't have a clue. PC blowout.. Harpeth doesn't have a chance. I still stand behind my 3 touchdown or more difference. Harpeth hadn't played anyone close to the caliber of teams week after week that PC has. Reality sucks.Ya like 1-9 Cane Ridge,5-5 Stratford,4-6 East Literature, 4-6 Whites Creek. SC said it would be a blowout too. They were rite ,they just picked the wrong team. :thumb:

And PC drove 1 Hour to face the #1 team in 3a and beat them..at first I said this game would be a good game..but I just seem some film from the last game and some from the beginning of the season I don't think the score is going to be close at all

Harpeth drives an hour to most of there away games. I think everyone knew what I meant about the long drive. (I just seem some film) I've never seem film I've watched film.

I think we just have a misunderstanding. I didn't mean that no one had a clue but me AT ALL, just a few people that completely discount a team they know nothing about are clueless. For example, if you watched the film of the Harpeth/Cheatham game and that's all you've seen of Harpeth, your view of the team would be clueless, because they were flat and didn't play like they can play. I don't know anything about Pearl Cohn except what I've read on here. I grew up in Nashville, so my OPINION is they will be a tough opponent. I honestly like that people are making statements like that. Our boys read it and it makes them mad and fires them up.

Cheatham County beat Harpeth because they were a better football team not because the Indians played "flat". Cheatham County beat Harpeth which means that in my mind the 2011 Cubs were better than the 2011 Indians.

It wasn't like Harpeth was "flat" and they lost in a nailbiter. The score was 27-0 in the 4th quarter before Harpeth scored on the backups in the final minute of the game.

That would be like me saying "Cheatham County lost to Sycamore and Creek Wood because they were FLAT". The fact of the matter on those nights was that Sycamore and Creek Wood were better than the Cubs.

I hate the "we were flat" excuse. It's a bunch of b.s. in all honesty. Anyone who attended the week ten game in Ashland City would have to admit that Cheatham County was a better football team than Harpeth.

I think PC will take this one, that being said......Harpeth is a chippy team, once they get down they got nothing to lose. Expect some cheap shots on PC's best players. Tell them not to retaliate or harpeth will start a fight. We know if PC wins this they will need their full team and nobody to be suspended for 2 games from being ejected

I think PC will take this one, that being said......Harpeth is a chippy team, once they get down they got nothing to lose. Expect some cheap shots on PC's best players. Tell them not to retaliate or harpeth will start a fight. We know if PC wins this they will need their full team and nobody to be suspended for 2 games from being ejected

I don't think anybody from PC is worried about somebody from harpeth starting a fight..but some of you guys are telling the truth all that reg season stuff is out the door and it playoff time...so like I said earlier both team is going to leave it all on the field but I'm going with PC on this one...

What a bunch of bull. Harpeth won't go after the best players when they "get down" and they don't start fights. I've been watching these boys since they were 5 and I've never once seen them start something in order to hurt a player, any more than any other team would.

Cheatham County beat Harpeth because they were a better football team not because the Indians played "flat". Cheatham County beat Harpeth which means that in my mind the 2011 Cubs were better than the 2011 Indians.

It wasn't like Harpeth was "flat" and they lost in a nailbiter. The score was 27-0 in the 4th quarter before Harpeth scored on the backups in the final minute of the game.

That would be like me saying "Cheatham County lost to Sycamore and Creek Wood because they were FLAT". The fact of the matter on those nights was that Sycamore and Creek Wood were better than the Cubs.

I hate the "we were flat" excuse. It's a bunch of b.s. in all honesty. Anyone who attended the week ten game in Ashland City would have to admit that Cheatham County was a better football team than Harpeth.

Spoken like a true Cubs fan. I usually respect what you have to say but well have to agree to disagree here. By your reasoning, the 2011 Creekwood team is better than the 2011 Cubs team. I don't agree with that either. I think Cheatham has a great team this year and that Potts is an amazing athlete. You're right it wasn't even close, because we had an off night, we were flat, whatever. The cubs were better than the Indians that night but they aren't a better team. Nothing you can say will change my mind about that. Every team has an off night and wishes they could replay a game, that's just a fact.

That post was aimed at a guy who said he watched the film from our game and based upon that, he thinks PC will kill us. The point I was trying to make was that game film isn't representative of our guys. if you watch the Camden film, you'll see what our guys are made of. They fought and played their hearts out, they didn't win, but they didn't have any regrets after the game because they did their best.

It's interesting that you said the 2011 Cubs are better than the 2011 Indians but when referring to your losses to Creekwood and Sycamore, they were better than the Cubs THAT NIGHT.