Pearl-Cohn @ Harpeth

DIRTYDIME

Oh I have read the entire thing Howdy, and I back you 100%. Seems these people from Harpeth believe since they managed to make it to the 2nd round we should give them the gold now. Need I remind you Harpeth folks what happened last time you advanced to round 2?

You should know since you didn't :roflol: And to make it worse you predicted SC for the championship game so nuff said. Your opinion means nothing

You should know since you didn't :roflol: And to make it worse you predicted SC for the championship game so nuff said. Your opinion means nothing

I don't believe you were an 8 Seed in '09 and the score was not 20-14 try 20-10. As I stated earlier had we beaten PC we had a legit shot at playing in the State Championship and our 2nd round game would have been easier than the first.

I don't believe you were an 8 Seed in '09 and the score was not 20-14 try 20-10. As I stated earlier had we beaten PC we had a legit shot at playing in the State Championship and our 2nd round game would have been easier than the first.

My bad I was just going off the top of my head, but I know they played SC tough that year and our record was not very good.. I just want to let everyone who's not a Harpeth fan know that this team is different and they had a swagger to them against Sequatchie Co. It's hard traveling on a bus for almost 3 hrs and going out there on the first drive and putting 7 on the board.. I will say this Harpeth is gotta hold on to the ball and it's been killing them all year and they had 3 Friday night but they forced some to... I hope Harpeth makes it to the third rd but more importantly I just want to see a great game and atmosphere... GO INDIANS!!

Edited by wolverine78

You need to re-read what I actually said and my explanation for why I said it before stating that all Harpeth fans are "making excuses". Number one, i speak for myself and myself ONLY. I said that if you base your opinion of Harpeth on the Cheatham game film, it isn't a good representation of our boys and that they played flat against Cheatham..this was in response to a poster that said we would be no challenge. I NEVER at any time said Cheatham didn't deserve their win, they were a better team that night. They are not a better team in my OPINION, and I have every right to it, just a's every other poster on this board.

I have watched EVERY game these seniors have played since Junior Pro and I know what they can do. I've seen them rise to the challenge and I've seen them get in their own heads.

We have every right to be proud of them and for them, for getting to the second round when most of didn't think they would. I hope they get to the quarter finals but if y'all are right and we get slaughtered by PC, they've still gotten further then previous Harpeth teams and have had a great time doing it.

One last thing, and then I'm done talking about this. After watching a team play 9 games, some won and some lost, in a season, and in the 10th game, the spark, the connection, the heart, isn't there for whatever reason, if you want to say Cheathams running game, passing, defense or offense was the difference, go right ahead saying it. As a Harpeth fan I PERSONALLY think they weren't playing like I've seen them play. I used the word flat it's the best word to describe it. We were down by 21 to Camden and came back and tied it up by half time...the team that did that wasn't there that night and if you think Cheatham is better than Camden, you do need your head examined.

The "bold" part above shows your knowledge about all sports (which goes far beyond football).

BTW:

I never constantly state that the Cubs are "better" than anyone. I just stated that they had a better football team than Harpeth. Outside of that you'll be hard pressed to find a post where I said the Cubs are "better" than anyone. My argument is proven on the scoreboard. Your argument is just an opinion with nothing to show otherwise.

Dear howdoitknow, First of all your name should be howdoitknowsolittle! I have forgot more about sports than you ever knew. Go back and read my post or have someone read it to you. Read it 8 or 10 times. Read it slow. Maybe you will get it. Your argument steps all over its self. Did Cheatham play the very same week after week? NO!!! Sometimes they would drop passes. Sometimes they would run for touchdowns.Sometimes good handoffs sometimes not. Not because of other teams D, but just because some games you play better than others. You getting any of this? Your own Big Time radio station said you guys played your best game againest Harpeth. You did not get our best. Know where near our A game. I get it you win. you win We lose. Call us flat, sloppy,lifeless, unprepared, WHATEVER!!! YOU DID NOT GET OUR BEST. By the way, Have you ever said to anyone I'm schizophrenia and so am I? Just wondered! Just wondered! :roflol::roflol::roflol: Edited by funtoplay

Dear howdoitknow, First of all your name should be howdoitknowsolittle! I have forgot more about sports than you ever knew. Go back and read my post or have someone read it to you. Read it 8 or 10 times. Read it slow. Maybe you will get it. Your argument steps all over its self. Did Cheatham play the very same week after week? NO!!! Sometimes they would drop passes. Sometimes they would run for touchdowns.Sometimes good handoffs sometimes not. Not because of other teams D, but just because some games you play better than others. You getting any of this? Your own Big Time radio station said you guys played your best game againest Harpeth. You did not get our best. Know where near our A game. I get it you win. you win We lose. Call us flat, sloppy,lifeless, unprepared, WHATEVER!!! YOU DID NOT GET OUR BEST. By the way, Have you ever said to anyone I'm schizophrenia and so am I? Just wondered! Just wondered! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Hey funtoplay I wouldn't waste my breath with these haters who are bitter because their teams are home preparing for next year. Harpeth didn't run their normal offense last game of the regular season and when they went to Sequatchie under the same circumstances of everyone saying Sequatchie was way better then Harpeth, but we all know what a butt whooping we gave the fake Indians... I'm just hoping for a great game

Hey funtoplay I wouldn't waste my breath with these haters who are bitter because their teams are home preparing for next year. Harpeth didn't run their normal offense last game of the regular season and when they went to Sequatchie under the same circumstances of everyone saying Sequatchie was way better then Harpeth, but we all know what a butt whooping we gave the fake Indians... I'm just hoping for a great game

Your right it is a waste of time. I mean its just good clean fun to get under their skin. Some of these guys have been on CoachT forever. Just fun to have a new battle. Great to see Harpeth fans getting all fired up. You know, Some you win some you lose and some just get rained out. Thats life I understand all that.Harpeth has a great group of kids. Lots of heart, lot of drive and most of the time we play pretty smart football. Will hate to see them play their last night of 2011. Will that be this week or not? Not sure, know one knows. Hope not but if so, its been a great year. I hope for nothing but the very best for the guys. Its been a fun year. Good luck to then all. Go Harpeth!!!!!

Hahahahaha! You Harpeth fans crack me up. Congrats on that win last week over perennial 3a powerhouse Sequatchie. This week will be more reminiscent of the beatdown you endured a couple of weeks ago in Ashland City. I wonder what the excuse will be come Saturday morning: "Flat," Food poisoning from pregame meal, bad officiating, or some other lame excuse? Your arrogance makes it easy to pull for the Firebirds in this one. 28-0 Pearl Cohn.

Hahahahaha! You Harpeth fans crack me up. Congrats on that win last week over perennial 3a powerhouse Sequatchie. This week will be more reminiscent of the beatdown you endured a couple of weeks ago in Ashland City. I wonder what the excuse will be come Saturday morning: "Flat," Food poisoning from pregame meal, bad officiating, or some other lame excuse? Your arrogance makes it easy to pull for the Firebirds in this one. 28-0 Pearl Cohn.

Coach Finley is 6-2 as the head football coach at Cheatham County against Harpeth. I'm sure that in 75% of those 8 meetings Harpeth was "flat, suffering from food poisoning, or had some horrible calls go against them". I can even pick the 6 games that they'll tell you make up that 75%.

Harpeth fans on CoachT = Excuse Makers :roflol: