Pearl-Cohn @ Harpeth

DIRTYDIME

Herd? Dude, we're a goat short already. Don't be postulatin' on how CPA slipped up and beat you guys on our thread. Get your water coolers down to the lab boys at Sycamore and see if it really is in the water. None of that swamp water in front of the twin towers of vacant buildings either. Get the good stuff on the other side of the river.

That's funny!!! Lol.. I would almost bet your they same little guy that was down at the end of the stands in that game crying about how " we haven't been beat up like this all year" ! Look son Idc if you guys beat pc or not, I will be pulling for y'all, but don't get it confused Cheatham beat Harpeth and it wasn't even close! Flat? Cmon man that's silly!

That's funny!!! Lol.. I would almost bet your they same little guy that was down at the end of the stands in that game crying about how " we haven't been beat up like this all year" ! Look son Idc if you guys beat pc or not, I will be pulling for y'all, but don't get it confused Cheatham beat Harpeth and it wasn't even close! Flat? Cmon man that's silly!

Thanks for the weight loss compliment. Almost nobody, well really nobody else has noticed. And sure enough, it says right there in the schedule section that Cheatham beat Harpeth 27-7. I bet you could resurrect that thread and talk about that game while we're playing football in Kingston Springs Friday night.

Edited by ksgovols

Thanks for the weight loss compliment. Almost nobody, well really nobody else has noticed. And sure enough, it says right there in the schedule section that Cheatham beat Harpeth 27-7. I bet you could resurrect that thread and talk about that game while we're playing football in Kingston Springs Friday night.

I personally like the "son" because I know who you are, ksgovols, and I'm not much older than you, so I'm feeling like a young'un right about now.

I'm not being disrespectful, but I'm a passionate sports fan and Harpeth is my Alma Mata. I have friends who coach for Harpeth and I played on our 1997 team. I'm not going to sit here and say PC will win because I'm a former Indian. Oh and my father-in-law is coach Winkler so I think he would be upset if I said PC will win. I hope for a great game and atmosphere and like I said may the best team win

Wow, I don't claim any son-in-laws who are Michigan fans and not SEC fans :popcorneater:

Your not welcome for Thanksgiving Dinner :hungry:

Go Indians beat the Firebirds

Hey ksgovols, aka:little man! Have you heard Cheatham beat Harpeth. Wow. I didn't know. I sure wish some of you Cheatham fans would have lets us all know. (Like 1263 Times) Hey did you know, we are the only team in 11aa still playing. Don't that just get your goat. Naaaaaaaaaaa. Get it, Goat Naaaaaaaaa . See you at the game SON. :lol::lol::lol: