Pearl-Cohn @ Harpeth

DIRTYDIME

And you bash his opinion because?????

He deserves just as much right to an opinion as you do "Mr. Politically Correct" :thumb:

Wow I think you need to look up the word Bash in the dictionary. I never bashed his opinion. I only stated that Sequatchie fans said the same thing all week leading up to the game. I just think it's funny that people act like Pear-Cohn is undefeated. They have 5 losses so they are beatable. I was just stating a fact not bashing :thumb:

Edited by wolverine78

Wow I think you need to look up the word Bash in the dictionary. I never bashed his opinion. I only stated that Sequatchie fans said the same thing all week leading up to the game. I just think it's funny that people act like Pear-Cohn is undefeated. They have 5 losses so they are beatable. I was just stating a fact not bashing :thumb:

No team on here is unbeatable but you keep comparing PC with Sequatchie and by this time tomorrow you will see what everybody is talking about...Like i told SC last week on here don't let our 5-5 record fool you I don't think this game will be close at all.

No team on here is unbeatable but you keep comparing PC with Sequatchie and by this time tomorrow you will see what everybody is talking about...Like i told SC last week on here don't let our 5-5 record fool you I don't think this game will be close at all.

I respect PC and I know they are very good, but in my opinion any team that's in the 2nd rd is good. Good luck to both teams

A 24 page Harpeth thread by game day...............

My work here is done. :thumb:

It's easy for the winner to come on after the fact and make a 24 page thread. Pre-game is where it's at. Good luck to both teams. Bring your hunting coats and blankets. Two good bands performing at halftime, hot chocolate and coffee in the concession stand. Time to get this show on the road!

A 24 page Harpeth thread by game day...............

My work here is done. :thumb:

It's easy for the winner to come on after the fact and make a 24 page thread. Pre-game is where it's at. Good luck to both teams. Bring your hunting coats and blankets. Two good bands performing at halftime, hot chocolate and coffee in the concession stand. Time to get this show on the road!

See you by the concession stand