Pearl-Cohn @ Harpeth

DIRTYDIME

A parent in the stands used that as an excuse. Look on CoachT and see where I stated something about a water cooler. That goes for anyone associated with CCCHS Football for that matter. A random fan in the stands made an excuse and that is it. Sycamore beat Cheatham because they were a better football team.

Sycamore also beat Harpeth because they were a better football team.

Cheatham County also beat Harpeth because THE CUBS ARE A BETTER FOOTBALL TEAM!

Harpeth is 6-13 against Cheatham County and 2-9 against Sycamore. That's 8-22 in 30 all-time games against the other schools in the county. Can you say owned?

I bet the goat laughs at that stat.....almost as much as I do :roflol:

I KNOW! I KNOW! In 22 of those 30 games Harpeth was "flat" :rolleyes:

Isn't this forum titled..... " pearl-Cohn @ Harpeth???? Just asking, bc all I'm seeing is crap about central, sycamore,andharpeth. Come on now!!!! Get a frickin grip. Who cares who is better between these 3 !!! That is truely irrelevant at this point!!!

Edited by HHScatchergurl3

Game of two halves. Pearl-Cohn dialed up 3 long distance touchdowns, one on a punt return and it looked like this game was going to go just like everyone predicted.

Harpeth came out second half stopped P-C on their first possession and then methodically moved the chains and kept the clock running. Baker and Tice and Patterson had success running right up the gut. I haven't looked at the stats yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if Harpeth didn't have as many yards or more than Pearl-Cohn. The Firebirds coach told a group of our fans that was the most physical game they had been in. It was a good game overall. Great atmosphere with their band performing at halftime. Wished our band would have done the same and worn our colors.

Refs blew a big time call on the ball that Patterson stripped and was taking to the house when they blew the call dead. The ineligible receiver downfield? Our other tight end. Gave Harpeth 5 downs one series. It's not a repeat of down when there's a face mask penalty at the end of the play. Those aren't judgement calls. That's just paying attention. The good thing is they had to go all the way to Memphis to find this crew.

Good luck to the Firebirds. They were fun to watch, their band drum Corp came over to our sideline to perform and their team played a fundamentally sound and disciplined brand of football. Great job by our seniors particularly. You never stopped fighting.

This is for all the Harpeth football players and coaches Just want to say THANKS for a great year. Coaches, Thanks for your endless hours that your have put into this team. Week after week you guys have played with heart and have given 100% for each other and for the fans. I just want to say Thanks. For those of you who are moving on. Good luck. Go into this world with the same heart and 100% and you will go far in life. Its been fun to be a part of. Thanks for all the memory's. Now, This is for all the PC players, coaches, band, and fans. Thanks for a great game! You guys are welcome at Harpeth anytime. Its fun to watch a group of kids that love what their doing. Your football team came to harpeth for one purpose. That was to play football. No smack talk, no cheap shots. Just good ole hard hitting, fast running football. Your football team is very disciplined. That starts with the coaching staff. Same with you band. You can tell that they work very hard and love what they do. So again thanks! Good luck to you all.