Alcoa at Bledsoe County

howdoitknow

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problems outside of you guys trying to make your team look innocent every week after running it up on other schools. 77-7 says all I need to know! I'm dropping it there but just so you know I hope that Maplewood, White House, Giles, and or Marshall beat Greeneville down the road.

Have you ever considered that Greeneville is just that much better than the teams they often have to play? Their conference is horrible. The JV could score 70 on some of those teams. It’s not like we are playing starters in the second half of those games. What do you want them to do, take a knee every down? Greeneville doesn’t run a complicated offense, they basically just run it every play. The other teams just can't bring them down consistently even with a sophomore RB and QB in the game for Greeneville. Last year, we often played Freshmen in the second half.

Carter made a lot of really bad mistakes tonight that contributed to the huge margin of victory.

What I would do: 1st qtr, blitz the qb til he can't see straight anymore, do the same to the backup - rest of the game play as Alcoa does = Alcoa win.

Just saying.

Yea who is classless? Its called a rugby punt, if noone is in front of the freaking punter he runs, most teams play with a defender watching him...go figure!

Boy did I hit that nail on the head or what, I said earlier today on here it would be a 7 score shalacking & that is exactly what it was, lol... I saw Boo & Scotty there & it's like thay said for a SC fan this is about as good as it gets when the Indians ain't on the field. Let's see, it was a trip to Pikeville to watch the wooriors get beat by 7 TD's, they got a big goose egg laid apon them, & those Cowbells & that announcer was awful quite tonite. I was as good for me as if I was watching my Dallas Cowboys beat the Steelers in a Super Bowl. Sorry bout your draw in the playoff's Pikeville, Coach Layne did all he could for ya, Im sure :twisted: .... Now I hope CAK lays the smackdown on the Tornado's so it will look even worse on the wooriors...lol

Boy did I hit that nail on the head or what, I said earlier today on here it would be a 7 score shalacking & that is exactly what it was, lol... I saw Boo & Scotty there & it's like thay said for a SC fan this is about as good as it gets when the Indians ain't on the field. Let's see, it was a trip to Pikeville to watch the wooriors get beat by 7 TD's, they got a big goose egg laid apon them, & those Cowbells & that announcer was awful quite tonite. I was as good for me as if I was watching my Dallas Cowboys beat the Steelers in a Super Bowl. Sorry bout your draw in the playoff's Pikeville, Coach Layne did all he could for ya, Im sure :twisted: .... Now I hope CAK lays the smackdown on the Tornado's so it will look even worse on the wooriors...lol

and even worse on sequatchie, because they lost to BLEDSOE.

Back to back to back to back...seriously...you really want to go there. It was great to see the Alcoa boys back to their play! Can't wait for Friday. If it's anything like last year, Friday's game decides state champion! I feel the wind picking up... :flower:

Sorry thats just the way he announces Alcoa fans.... Plus I think he knew there was alot of Sequatchie people there so he just wanted to keep saying but I thought it was really funny how he never said that Alcoa is the 7-time defending state champions.... Congrats to Alcoa and hope to see you in Cookeville in a few weeks....