Alcoa at Bledsoe County

howdoitknow

Congratulations Alcoa. No surprises here. Looking forward to a great re-match this coming Friday. Pay no attention to venomous talk spewing from a disgruntled supporter of an opposing team. We play twice a year, every year practically, and I believe you know first hand CAK is not a classless group. I'm sure you've heard all the same gibberish over the years. We represented District 4 very well tonight, with class, as did the Tornadoes I'm sure. Now on to our titanic clash next week. See you on that thread soon.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't endulge in his arrogance, jh. Bledsoe had a good season. Seq and Bledsoe will never compete with teams like Alcoa, just don't have the players.

i know B22....and so did Sequatchie,wasn't to long ago we were on here wishing both of us could just make the play-offs. Alcoa.....no we can't compete...but we all to think we can..... :roflol:

Beat the crap out of CAK, Alcoa! Beat the living crap out of those no-class punks!

Midfield, 35 points up, 4th and two, and they faked the punt....

GET THEM!

GO ALCOA!

:thumb:

Dude you've had your say on more than enough threads over CAK's fake punt. You're making Polk look bad now with your childish comments that wish harm on the kids. Give it a rest, season is over and be thankful for the fact they have their health and have had the opportunity. You're the one looking like a no class punk and you're a parent.

To all CAK fans and players:

I profusely apologize for last night's utter BS that I posted - not going to get into details but that it was just an epic bad day that should never have been expressed here on Coach T.

Again, I apologize. I wish the best of luck to the remaining teams in the playoffs.

:oops:

Sincerely,

Dennis Price

To the Alcoa fans: I'm curious if cocky PA guy from Bledsoe County ran his mouth much during the game - especially before the F5 was unleashed on them? After the 48-0 beat-down they got from Alcoa, I'm sure he was more humble. :unsure:

The announcer no doubt loves his Bledsoe County Warriors but the intro "back to back to back District 7AA Champions was interesting since Alcoa has won how many STATE TITLES in a row.

The announcer no doubt loves his Bledsoe County Warriors but the intro "back to back to back District 7AA Champions was interesting since Alcoa has won how many STATE TITLES in a row.

I don't mind a little homerism, but the Meigs fans said he went overboard last week. Nothing like having to play Alcoa to bring you back down to reality! :roflol:

:roflol: That's pretty funny actually. Defiant to the bitter end. While it may be considered disrespectful by some I'm sure some of the Alcoa faithful themselves got a chuckle out of it. Sounds like something they might post here on the T if the shoe was on the other foot. 7 time consecutive STATE CHAMPIONS really doesn't require much of an introduction, kind of like Muhammad Ali walking into the ring, no introduction necessary!

:roflol: That's pretty funny actually. Defiant to the bitter end. While it may be considered disrespectful by some I'm sure some of the Alcoa faithful themselves got a chuckle out of it. Sounds like something they might post here on the T if the shoe was on the other foot. 7 time consecutive STATE CHAMPIONS really doesn't require much of an introduction, kind of like Muhammad Ali walking into the ring, no introduction necessary!

I will have to admit the superfan was great!! :roflol:

Congratulations to Alcoa. Think bratt is right. The rural schools with a limited pool of athletes will have trouble ever competing with the urban/suburban schools that are committed to their football programs and attract good athletes. Maybe at the 1a/2a level, but not above that.

Congratulations to to my little blue buddies, too; still the back, to back, to back 7AA district champs. :roflol: Yall had a good season and no shame to losing to Alcoa in the playoffs (your in good company). At least you got to host them, so no long sad drive home.

The game might have sucked the party wuz worth the trip.:thumb: Looks like I better get a new barrel of mash started.

To all CAK fans and players:

I profusely apologize for last night's utter BS that I posted - not going to get into details but that it was just an epic bad day that should never have been expressed here on Coach T.

Again, I apologize. I wish the best of luck to the remaining teams in the playoffs.

:oops:

Sincerely,

Dennis Price

Don't worry Yee Haw nobody ever pays attention to you anyway! :roflol:

Sincerely,

REALMENWEARRED