Chattanooga Basketball....... who?

bbsdad99

With their best player hurt, Stovall out (shoulder correct me if im wrong), Chastain's hand. They other players will have to step it up and I don't see how they will be able to make up for what they've lost.

i don't know stovall's satus. after signing at utc i do wonder if utc wants him playing. as for shoulder idk. Chastain is a good player also have houston, d johnson

a big post. a couple of juniors and i know a sophomre that can play well. copeland may be back before season is over. by tourment time with all players healthy they will move on to regionals for sure. ooltewah and mcminn i think will also be strong.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know stovall's satus. after signing at utc i do wonder if utc wants him playing. as for shoulder idk. Chastain is a good player also have houston, d johnson

a big post. a couple of juniors and i know a sophomre that can play well. copeland may be back before season is over. by tourment time with all players healthy they will move on to regionals for sure. ooltewah and mcminn i think will also be strong.

Stovall out for season after surgery. Copeland back by Christmas I think.

Got to see McCallie again tonight and I say hands down they are the best team in the area and probably the state. Signal kept it close for the 1st quarter only down 4 at the end. But then part way through the 2nd qtr McCallie went on a 20 something to 1 run to go up 58 - 31 at the half. They increased that lead a little in the 2nd half to win by 30 something.

Amazing what a $200K team looks like at the high school level.

Got to see McCallie again tonight and I say hands down they are the best team in the area and probably the state. Signal kept it close for the 1st quarter only down 4 at the end. But then part way through the 2nd qtr McCallie went on a 20 something to 1 run to go up 58 - 31 at the half. They increased that lead a little in the 2nd half to win by 30 something.

Amazing what a $200K team looks like at the high school level.

and if they get beat you simply say they should have spent $201k....hahah. I do not mind the recruiting for those teams I just always wondered if local kids that can play transfer out to play somewhere else.

Mountainair: Being a Baylor basketball parent, I agree with you about McCallie's team. Wonder how they would be if they played the kids that played on the team since middle school. Oh that's right, they either quit or warm the bench since all of the Atlanta transfers came to McCallie.

Mountainair: Being a Baylor basketball parent, I agree with you about McCallie's team. Wonder how they would be if they played the kids that played on the team since middle school. Oh that's right, they either quit or warm the bench since all of the Atlanta transfers came to McCallie.

What's really sad about your comments is that of the 12 players that McCallie dresses, only 3 are boarders. That means 9 are from the Chattanooga area. So I'd be careful in saying that McCallie has recutited and play only Atlanta kids.

Wow. Would you like some cheese with that "whine"?

Edited by oldwiseone

Chattanooga isnt the same because Brainerd High School has been down for a long time>>WHich leads me to ask Can Robert High actually coach without having the most talented team in the city? His body of work is great but i have been hearing some people complain lately and I myself agree with them>>Brainerd Basketball wont get a boost until that old guy retires>> the game has passed him and he prolly never was that good